2013 Rider: Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because upgrade forms are (almost) always better than the main one.

neither Mango Arms nor Kiwi Arms are upgrade forms. they're standard form changes, just like Pine, Ichigo, and (to an extent) Suika

Really? Because that's all he does with his lance... At least doing it with a morning star makes sense.

well, he slashes and stabs. and the thing to take note of so far is that Baron primarily uses Medieval weaponry, so any further arms for him should follow suit
 
neither Mango Arms nor Kiwi Arms are upgrade forms. they're standard form changes, just like Pine, Ichigo, and (to an extent) Suika

Hm... Will it really be played up as a form change? The number of the lockseed is significantly higher than Banana, and it adds a more complex design overall (with the cape and new helmet details), and it'll be coming up after an episode where it was said that Baron still was weak but had potential. I know that the mechanics are the same as Gaim's form changes, but it seems like it might be treated basically like an upgraded form. It's just a guess though, so I could be completely wrong.
 
Hm... Will it really be played up as a form change? The number of the lockseed is significantly higher than Banana, and it adds a more complex design overall (with the cape and new helmet details), and it'll be coming up after an episode where it was said that Baron still was weak but had potential. I know that the mechanics are the same as Gaim's form changes, but it seems like it might be treated basically like an upgraded form. It's just a guess though, so I could be completely wrong.

Well it might work more like that for them since Kaito's trying to slice up everybody with a goddamn spear lance monstrosity and Micchy mainly flails around when he can't shoot Armored Riders or Inves.
 
Well it might work more like that for them since Kaito's trying to slice up everybody with a goddamn spear lance monstrosity and Micchy mainly flails around when he can't shoot Armored Riders or Inves.

the way I see it, the Arms Changes for Baron and Ryugen are meant to make up for what their default Arms lack. for Baron, Mango Arms will give him a good blunt force attack for taking on strong singular foes, and for Ryugen, Kiwi Arms will give him an effective way to fight in close quarters

to the same effect, Pine Arms gives Gaim heavy armor, Ichigo Arms give him quick, rapid attacks, and Suika Arms lets him handle giant Inves
 
the way I see it, the Arms Changes for Baron and Ryugen are meant to make up for what their default Arms lack. for Baron, Mango Arms will give him a good blunt force attack for taking on strong singular foes, and for Ryugen, Kiwi Arms will give him an effective way to fight in close quarters

to the same effect, Pine Arms gives Gaim heavy armor, Ichigo Arms give him quick, rapid attacks, and Suika Arms lets him handle giant Inves

That's not what I meant.

I meant it might feel like an upgrade for them because of how they use their "main" Arms. Pineapple, Strawberry and Watermelon doesn't affect Kouta in a way that complements his fighting style with Orange. Where as Kaito uses his spear as a bigass sword and club, benefits from getting a hammer. Micchy who is pretty useless in a fight where he can't stay at a distance, gets big physical weapons which makes up for his lack of physical power.
 
to the same effect, Pine Arms gives Gaim heavy armor, Ichigo Arms give him quick, rapid attacks, and Suika Arms lets him handle giant Inves

You shouldn't generalize or shorten Pineapple Arms like that. I honestly thought you meant Pinecone Arms (I wasn't thinking of Matsubokkuri because I couldn't remember the name).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top