2013 Rider: Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad Zangetsu finally made his presence known; I was afraid that he'd become another White Wizard where he won't really show up until much later in the series.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing his henshin. From a merchandising perspective, I did find it weird that they included the Melon Lock Seed so early in the game as we've yet to see more than glimpses of Zangetsu.
 
Damn! Zangetsu is a badass, just fighting and beating up all them Riders. I am SO excited for this episode. Cannot wait.

Also the new Riders sound intriguing. Akira becomes a Rider?! And I guess I was right in that the Genesis guys are part of a dance team. :laugh:
 
For all we know it'll be an entire episode of Zangetsu taking out Riders one at a time (maybe Kurokage and Griddon together). Now if he takes them all on at the same time, that would be impressive.
 
I'm really struggling here, what is the silver lockseed in the last pic?

It lock kind of looks like kiwi but silver instead of the dark green we've seen.
 
here are some scans of Baron Mango Arms and Ryugen Kiwi Arms that haven't been posted yet

[HIDE]
www.dotup.org4692079.jpg


www.dotup.org4692080.jpg


www.dotup.org4692081.jpg


www.dotup.org4692082.jpg
[/HIDE]

Mango Arms' Weapon is the Mango Punisher, Kiwi Arms' is the Kiwi Gekirin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top