2013 Rider: Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there's apparently 2 starting Riders, it's gonna be like Kenzaki and Tachibana, I guess....Or should I say

TachiBANANA?
 
I like it. certainly better than wizard's look. though I got used to him, I'll still say that wizard has the worst design of the neo-heisei riders, especially with the his lazy form changes and the problem of too much black on his main forms

Funny because Fourze is usually proclaimed as having the worst design. OOO's main form has probably always been my least favorite, though I did feel like Super TaToBa improved on it.

Oh and don't even get me started on the "concept art". He looked like a poor man's transformer, especially RaToraTa.
 
You must mean OOO, not Wizard.

Funny because Fourze is usually proclaimed as having the worst design. OOO's main form has probably always been my least favorite, though I did feel like Super TaToBa improved on it.

Oh and don't even get me started on the "concept art". He looked like a poor man's transformer, especially RaToraTa.

for the record, I like OOO's designs and love all of Fourze's designs(to me, he's the best-designed neo-heisei rider) and I stick by what I've said. while it's true that OOO's suit has a lot of black, it has enough color in al the right spots to make it pop, along with the different body parts, and his vertical symmetry makes the suit a bit easier on the eyes than W before him.

as for wizard, besides black and silver, each basic style has only one color that sets them apart, and the only physical differences are the helmets and chest gems, which, along with the wrist/ankle cuffs and inner cloak, are the only places on the suit with the unique color.

and as for Fourze, his suit was sleek and the colors worked, plus with each state change the base suit color would change and he'd gain different armor parts for each, and only in Magnet State did he ever have bulky armor, and I think the fourze module system was a better-executed way of changing a rider's appearance than W's or OOO's systems
 
Gaimu I could get used to, That Red Rider on the other hand.....Can't get the image of Ryukendo outta my head.
Doesnt really look well designed.
 
This, and a number of other behaviors I've noticed while you were talking to me, as well as others, indicates that you don't want a debate. You want an endless string of +1s that involve hurling invectives, pointless exaggeration, sophistry, mods being called, and at least one mention of Hitler--also called an "internet debate."

...show me, exactly, where invectives have been hurled, pointless exaggerations and sophistry made, mods called, or any mention of Hitler. You do that. I'll wait.

...no? Because that hasn't happened. Once again you've trotted out nonsense to avoid my valid points. Well done!


When you feel like acting like a real adult, and respecting both someone's opinion as well as not acting like a spoiled child just because someone realizes a discussion isn't going anywhere, then I'll be happy to debate with you.

Yes, because you aren't a child for avoiding my point and presenting that list of nonsense up there, right? Talk about entitlement! "Check the date!" Wow, you've been here years so that means you must be right! Clever boy.

This is why I tend to avoid "fandoms". Pseudo-intellectuals like you that think they're right because god forbid they engage in a discussion where they might be wrong. And for a guy who nopenopenope walked away and "can't do it", you sure do have a lot to say. And I'm sure you will again, because despite not wanting to discuss, you'll have to get the last word in so that you seem smart. You talk about invectives and then attempt to label me a "spoiled child"? Grow up.



---


I have heard mention that the red second looks a bit like a Knight. With the lance and whatnot. A Samurai and a Knight sounds good. But where do you go from there with a third? A Native American Rider? Roman Centurion? Viking? What warrior type do you go to expand the cast?

The driver...well...I think when it's painted and I see it in motion it might appeal a bit more. As a static image it doesn't do much right now.
 
Uh, oh boy, I've missed a bit, let's see.

1. The numbers this is over. Wizard doesn't use five rings to transform, he uses one ring on one hand at a time. You guys can call it "being more subtle" but when the theme was specifically "using an increasing number of toys to transform" (one card, two memories, three medals, four switches), I'm going to say you're reaching. The hand on Wizard's belt has four fingers and a thumb because that's how many things are on a hand, and rings go on hands. That's it. If you sincerely believe they chose the ring gimmick based entirely on the vagueness of the hand thing, when NOTHING ELSE about Wizard goes into a "five" theme, then I can't help you. In any case, the number thing - thankfully - ended, and for it to start again, the next show would be a 2, not 6, because Wizard was 1 if he was anything.

2. Neo-Heisei is not a thing and never will be a thing. There is no Neo-Emperor running around like you like to keep implying. Stop it. Use something that makes sense, like post-Decade or post-W or anything other than this crappy fan term that doesn't even make sense.

I apologize for my rudeness in these matters, but damn. Thank you.
 
As someone who questioned Foruze's design from his initial reveal but eventually had it grow on him.... I kinda like Gaimu. I'm a sucker for the Samurai Helmet design, I have faith the Fruit motif's will blend in as well as the orange one has so far. Not sure how i feel about Banana-man here so far, I'll reserve judgment till i see a clearer shot without his weapon covering most of his suit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top