2013 Rider: Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, oh boy, I've missed a bit, let's see.

1. The numbers this is over. Wizard doesn't use five rings to transform, he uses one ring on one hand at a time. You guys can call it "being more subtle" but when the theme was specifically "using an increasing number of toys to transform" (one card, two memories, three medals, four switches), I'm going to say you're reaching. The hand on Wizard's belt has four fingers and a thumb because that's how many things are on a hand, and rings go on hands. That's it. If you sincerely believe they chose the ring gimmick based entirely on the vagueness of the hand thing, when NOTHING ELSE about Wizard goes into a "five" theme, then I can't help you. In any case, the number thing - thankfully - ended, and for it to start again, the next show would be a 2, not 6, because Wizard was 1 if he was anything.

2. Neo-Heisei is not a thing and never will be a thing. There is no Neo-Emperor running around like you like to keep implying. Stop it. Use something that makes sense, like post-Decade or post-W or anything other than this crappy fan term that doesn't even make sense.

I apologize for my rudeness in these matters, but damn. Thank you.

I'm pretty sure Neo-Heisei was originated by Toei? As far as the lack of continuity...I was around during the OOO's era and people were actually pretty quick to write off Foundation X because it didn't go anywhere...and then we got a film with it and we were mostly like, "...Well, screw it. Guess we talk about where it goes from here?"
 
I'm pretty sure Neo-Heisei was originated by Toei? As far as the lack of continuity...I was around during the OOO's era and people were actually pretty quick to write off Foundation X because it didn't go anywhere...and then we got a film with it and we were mostly like, "...Well, screw it. Guess we talk about where it goes from here?"
As far as I know, Toei's never given this "era" any kind of title, though? I'll gladly apologize if they have and you've got a source on it, though, but I sincerely doubt anyone in Japan started calling it that, because it's just so ridiculous.
 
998536_10151594269974862_1745033967_n.jpg
 
As far as I know, Toei's never given this "era" any kind of title, though? I'll gladly apologize if they have and you've got a source on it, though, but I sincerely doubt anyone in Japan started calling it that, because it's just so ridiculous.

Some W promos called it a "next decade" (not in English). Really, almost everything that Toei and Bandai make seem to ignore the division, aside from the characteristics shared by the tv shows themselves and the Movie Wars features, and now it seems like Gaimu will change at least some of the recurring elements on tv too.

With Tsukada apparently not returning for Gaimu, I wouldn't be surprised if they just turn around and pretend that it never existed.

Is this saying the last episode will be... October 6th?

No, that's Gaimu's first episode.

If that list is correct, and I'm not misreading the kanji, Wizard's episode 51 is listed for September 15th. It also seems to be called the 'final' episode. Then there's a Wizard episode 52 on the 22th, which is some kind of special. 29th is a special about Gaimu with a guest presenting it. Then, in October, it's Gaimu itself.
 
Last edited:
Some W promos called it a "next decade" (not in English). Really, almost everything that Toei and Bandai make seem to ignore the division, aside from the characteristics shared by the tv shows themselves and the Movie Wars features, and now it seems like Gaimu will change at least some of the recurring elements on tv too.

With Tsukada apparently not returning for Gaimu, I wouldn't be surprised if they just turn around and pretend that it never existed.
If that means we can finally be rid of the victim of the week formula, I'll take three shows of fruit heroes.
 
I just hope Wizard have a satisfying finale. About Gaimu, I think that the suit is pretty cool, let's wait until the first episode air before we start judging him. As for Neo-Heisei, it's pretty much just a fan-term. The Japanese fans called the Riders post Decade as "Second Generation Heisei Riders" though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top