2012/2013 Kamen Rider - Kamen Rider Wizard... CONFIRMED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see Wizard putting a ring on the police officer's finger? I hope the other characters will know his identity in order to help him out.

I siad this in a previous comment, but I think I was pretty much ignored.
In the press conference, you can see other 1 or 2 characters with that Ring. And it's worth noticing it's orange like the skill rings and it has his face, like the morphing rings. My guess it's that a 'Bat-Signal' ring. Something that let's Wizard know when his friends are in danger.
 
I wouldn't call him running away from fighting in Plat Form and getting the crap beat out of him by Momotaros "quietly allowing it to happen".

Too bad they couldn't ask Takeru Satou to drop his whiny squeak voice. >.>

This is why I don't get the Ryotaro love. On paper he works. As executed in the show, he actually gets irritating with his mannerisms. That he has to hide behind a little girl even late into the show doesn't say anything? Monsters he can handle as long as he's possessed, but common thugs are out of his league? You'd think he'd have learned something. Peter Parker and Steve Rogers (movie portrayal at least) were whom I thought Ryotaro would be like, not what we got.
 
It's one of the episodes after Hana becomes a child. Some thugs corner the two and Ryotaro gets wimpy and hides behind Hana while she chases them away. I think eggs were involved too.
 
It's one of the episodes after Hana becomes a child. Some thugs corner the two and Ryotaro gets wimpy and hides behind Hana while she chases them away. I think eggs were involved too.

No that's not it. What happens is Ryotaro was looking for Hana since she's been gone for awhile and accidentally bumps his bike into some thugs' car. They then were about to take him down when Hana (Or Kohana during that scene) throws some eggs at them to distract them and runs away with Ryotaro.

Believe me, I watched Den-O too many times so I remember the scene quite clearly.
 
No that's not it. What happens is Ryotaro was looking for Hana since she's been gone for awhile and accidentally bumps his bike into some thugs' car. They then were about to take him down when Hana (Or Kohana during that scene) throws some eggs at them to distract them and runs away with Ryotaro.

Believe me, I watched Den-O too many times so I remember the scene quite clearly.

And so? Ryotaro still deferred to Hana to take care of the mess and looked silly in the process.

And "about to take him down", meaning after all this time Ryotaro still can't hold his own against regular people or talk normally. That may not sound like a bad concept, but Den-O took every idea that had a modicum of "this might work" and brought it to annoying extremes.
 
And so? Ryotaro still deferred to Hana to take care of the mess and looked silly in the process.

And "about to take him down", meaning after all this time Ryotaro still can't hold his own against regular people or talk normally. That may not sound like a bad concept, but Den-O took every idea that had a modicum of "this might work" and brought it to annoying extremes.

Well, exactly how I feel about Kiva and how I DON'T feel about DenO
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top