GekiDan ジェイ・イー・フュージョン Jul 7, 2011 #3,002 I tried searching the name on Google and there seems to be another idol (AV) with the same name...
Lumipigo Member Jul 7, 2011 #3,003 DecaEnd said: Toy catalogs are starting to leak. Nothing much yet. Click to expand... can some1 translate or give an idea on what says on the switch and the eggs (???) on the image?
DecaEnd said: Toy catalogs are starting to leak. Nothing much yet. Click to expand... can some1 translate or give an idea on what says on the switch and the eggs (???) on the image?
DecaEnd min snopp är gul Jul 7, 2011 #3,004 GekiDan said: I tried searching the name on Google and there seems to be another idol (AV) with the same name... Click to expand... Nah, just some AV sites linking to her gravure DVD. http://www.dmm.com/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=n_641enfd5284/ New thread, this one is over 3000 now. http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=69978
GekiDan said: I tried searching the name on Google and there seems to be another idol (AV) with the same name... Click to expand... Nah, just some AV sites linking to her gravure DVD. http://www.dmm.com/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=n_641enfd5284/ New thread, this one is over 3000 now. http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=69978