In English
I said it before and im saying it again:
You know if toei use that theme maybe they should have given back its cyborg theme only this time its main theme is about the battle between man and machine ,You see the antagonist might have been a powerful AI Machine being who wants to extinct the human race and let the machines take over,The protagonist might have become a rider when he died saving a man (a scientist) who once created that antagonist ,that man who the protagonist saved then use some of his robots component parts to revive him turning him into a cyborg and a rider,The two weekly episodes might have had that rider battle against monsters which are artificial viruses made by the antagonist in the body of robotic kaijins,his henshin belt will say "loading ...complete",his attack voice loading final kick will be the finishing move,his another form sound will be loading "gun form",His dehenshin form should be sounding like "shut down",its health low warning will be error warning .and the secondary rider will be based on riderman (the rider without a mouthpiece) when use his cyborg arm to transform himself it will be a new riderman but with almost the protagonist powers.I wish toei could use this theme but there are few problems one im not japanese and two toei is a big company that doesnt want common peoples ideas ,I wish some Japanese person who reads this will make my idea come true,I mean if it is a 40th rider anniversary series it would have been a cyborg theme but will have to use each of the riders previous powers

In Japanese:
私はそれおよびimを前に言いそれを再度言う: 主題が多分それらサイボーグの主題に今回だけ主要な主題与えるべきである東映 の使用が人と機械間の戦いについてあればかどうか、見知っていて反対者が持つかもしれないことを彼が人工的であるモンスターに対して2つの週間エピソードそのライダーの戦いを持っているかもしれない人(科学者)を救うことを死んだときにであるだれが絶えたに人種がほしいと思い、一度その反対者、救われるサイボーグおよびライダーに彼を回している彼を復興させるのに主役が彼のロボット各部分のいくつかを使用するその人を作成した機械が引き継ぐようにしたかである強力なAI機械主役ライダーになるかもしれない ロボティック怪物のボディの反対者によってなされたウイルスは彼の変身ベルト"を言う; ローディングのコンプリート" 、彼の最終的な蹴りに荷を積む攻撃の声はである仕上げ移動、彼の別の形態の音ローディングの"の; 銃の体形" 、彼のun変身の形態は"のように鳴るべきである; "を締めなさい; 、健康の低い警告は彼自身を変形させる使用がライダーマン主役力と彼のサイボーグの腕それほとんど新しいである時.がライダーマンに二次ライダー基づいていることを警告する間違いである(送話口のないライダー)。私は東映がこの主題を使用できるが、少数の問題1が日本の2 東映によってが日本人これを来させる私の考えを本当、私意味する読む庶民の考えがほしいと思わない大きい会社、私望むであるあることを望むそれがそれによってがサイボーグの主題であろうが、ライダー前の力のそれぞれを使用しなければならない第40ライダー記念日シリーズなら

Aronbafon
As far as I know we have the rumor thread DecaEnd started and one for Rejected/False Toku Rumors.

The Meteor has landed
Um.....the 40th Rider Is OOO so, I have no idea what are talking about, and why would Toei would bother go on an American Forum , it seems your idea its just a fanfic, in that case, try make your idea to a story and see how people react to it, either they like it or hate it, just my suggestion:thumbs:

The Galactic Masked Rider
Um.....the 40th Rider Is OOO so, I have no idea what are talking about, and why would Toei would bother go on an American Forum , it seems your idea its just a fanfic, in that case, try make your idea to a story and see how people react to it, either they like it or hate it, just my suggestion:thumbs:

Um . . . actually, strictly speaking, Triple-O is the 27th official Rider, and the 12th official Heisei Rider (the franchise was created 40 years ago).

The Meteor has landed
I meant the 40th anniversary Rider Is OOO, not the Rider Number itself