2011-12 Kamen Rider: Fourze - Pictures in the First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Kamen Rider Fourze Staff




86855299.jpg

Kisaragi Gentaro - Sota Fukushi

Awwww yeah! Badass in the making!

57WYI.avif
I never noticed that before...is that a handle on the side of his belt? It's hard to tell..
I actually love the look of this rider, it gives me the vibe of a showa rider given a modern sheen to it, plus I'm attracted to unorthodox and unprecedented designs...except OOO...the three different color schemes on TaToBa took awhile... Koichi and Kazuki on board already gives me high hopes for this show. Now the last piece of this puzzle are the kaijin designs..
 
>風城美羽→風美城羽→風見四郎
Not sure about this one

I don't really know how to read 風城 as a name, since I've never seen that name before. But as separate kanji characters, kaza and shiro.
美 can be read as mi. 風美城 is basically "Kazami Shiro". V3 was called Kazami Shiro, but Shiro was written as 志郎.
 
Last edited:

Fourze: 'Sup?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to selflessly help you beat this monster to a pulp and then just disappear like I never was here

OOO: No worries, did the exact same thing to green and purple guy, who in turn did it to some pink freak with slits in his head
 
Fourze: 'Sup?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to selflessly help you beat this monster to a pulp and then just disappear like I never was here

OOO: No worries, did the exact same thing to green and purple guy, who in turn did it to some pink freak with slits in his head

:laugh: That was gold.
 
I don't really know how to read 風城 as a name, since I've never seen that name before. But as separate kanji characters, kaza and shiro.
美 can be read as mi. 風美城 is basically "Kazami Shiro". V3 was called Kazami Shiro, but Shiro was written as 志郎.

風城美羽 can come out as Fuujou Miba according to my dictionary, sounds like a decent name I suppose. "Wind Castle Beautiful Wing?" :laugh:
 
Fourze: 'Sup?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to selflessly help you beat this monster to a pulp and then just disappear like I never was here

OOO: No worries, did the exact same thing to green and purple guy, who in turn did it to some pink freak with slits in his head
I can imagine it going like this

Ankh: Look at the pinhead!

Fouze: Who you callin' pinhead??
 
I can imagine it going like this

Ankh: Look at the pinhead!

Fouze: Who you callin' pinhead??

Better than having a peach for a head:P

Hey, being a high school student, isn't Fourze the youngest titular Kamen Rider (excluding alternate realities and kid Ryotaro from the Den-O movie)?
 
Better than having a peach for a head:P

Hey, being a high school student, isn't Fourze the youngest titular Kamen Rider (excluding alternate realities and kid Ryotaro from the Den-O movie)?

It depends which year xD Ryoutarou is still the youngest cuz he had 17 at the beginning of the series
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top