2011-12 Kamen Rider: Fourze - Pictures in the First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who then gets won over to Fouze's side by the power of friendship and they team up to kick Noa's ass and have an epic bromance.

If they go full Showa tribute on this, then yes, epic bromance and power of friendship :castlerock:
 
Brightened the pic up a bit:

VkaZP.avif

Seems like "2" might be a jetpack or cannon. Not sure what "4" is (the previously suggested manipulator arm?)

Wait....so are rumors about fouze possessing rider switches still true..?
 
If they go full Showa tribute on this, then yes, epic bromance and power of friendship :castlerock:


And then we learn she's his sister!! She was kidnapped by the evil corporation that made Fouze's gear!

Fouze is controlled by the organizations satellite but breaks free and unlocks his power up!
 
Yes it does count. The reveal changes nothing about the fact that they are technically aliens.

Am I missing something?

They come from another Earth, not an unrelated planet. I don't think anyone considers Decade or Diend aliens and they basically come from other Earths too.

Wait....so are rumors about fouze possessing rider switches still true..?

The rumor mentioned 5 Fouze switches and then 4 OOO ones. If it's true, I guess the 5 switch actually mean: 1 switch for the transformation itself and then 4 for the extra attachments.

It still could fit, but it's not really confirmed by that image.
 
I'd actually really like to see an awesome female rider that get's a decent amount of screen-time (so a full primary or secondary rider), doesn't die and remains female throughout the entire series (unlike IXA). Kamen Rider's sexism kinda bugs me. I can see why they'd be reluctant to, with the show being almost entirely targeted at boys, but just one, please. Especially if they do another multi-rider show like Kabuto; I love Kabuto, but they could so easily have added a female rider to the roster and it would have made me feel a lot less awkward about the whole "men go out and save the day while women stay at home" thing. If they'd made Misaki become TheBee that would've been cool.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top