2011-12 Kamen Rider: Fourze - Pictures in the First Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you've got about two years to wait for them to finish up! :loltongue:

Back on topic-- I honestly think I would enjoy seeing a multi-Rider show again at this point. Decade aside, everything since Den-O has kept things down to two or three main Riders. There's obviously a lot of good stories to tell with that sort of cast set-up, but I'm curious to see what Toei would do with the multi-Rider formula now.

We seem to have a choice between a large number of Riders, or two to three Riders with a decently established villainous cadre. The last time anything I would count as multi-Rider happened to be... Kabuto maybe?
 
We seem to have a choice between a large number of Riders, or two to three Riders with a decently established villainous cadre. The last time anything I would count as multi-Rider happened to be... Kabuto maybe?

Well, it depends on whether you're counting Decade's "guest Riders", who were only around for three or four episodes at the most. Anyway, even before that Kiva still had 4 Riders.

Kabuto was the last show with a large number of recurring Riders throughout the series though, considering how Kiva went through more than half of the series with only two Riders and the 4th Rider was only around in the last 10 episodes.
 
Well, it depends on whether you're counting Decade's "guest Riders", who were only around for three or four episodes at the most. Anyway, even before that Kiva still had 4 Riders.

I was skipping Decade as a one-time thing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top