The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Moderator
Ahhhh Christmas! My mom got sick for the past couple days and suddenly she expects me to do a ton of the cooking and baking!

You can do it!
kaos-whiteusagi08.gif

Not gonna lie though, I am envious that you can bake. I failed miserably making sweet butter toast :redface2:

Valium will be your best friend until the holidays are over :thumbs:

No valium readily available... though my best friend did leave a case of beer in my fridge in case I need to resort to alcoholism.

As he would say, "Just looking out for my bestie~" *thumbs*

:p

Random note: WTF did my Mom put my left over kimchi in the freezer...? I am so confused...

msn_red_fox_smilies-15.gif

Banned
:nono: Hope that you don't got alot of hope in them to like/love your "fan-fiction" scripts and be seriously prepare for when they rejected you because I got a feeling that people will say "TOLD YOU SO!!!" to you...

Just sayin' :/

:redface2:

Just because you and guys haven't read my scripts. I'm not going to allow you guys to read my scripts, period. I'm going to let you guys running the wild imagination to think that this is copy-cat of off Doctor Who. Just saying, that's all.

And, please, guys, stop calling my scripts a fan-fiction. What makes you think that Universal Lords is of the same to Time Lords? That's because they aren't, pay attention! Damn it.

It stinks.
One of my employee was suspected of theft today and nearly got fired by corporate office o.o

Turned out to be a misunderstanding and I feel real bad about the stressful and humiliating ordeal she went through :( I am SO glad she wasn't fired, she's a damn good employee, she's new but she's already the best person I got closing hands down! Her leaving would have totally ruined my holidays.

I'm glad that she ended up not getting fired. Out of curiosity, was she caught on camera?

Mad Skillz
:redface2:

Just because you and guys haven't read my scripts. I'm not going to allow you guys to read my scripts, period. I'm going to let you guys running the wild imagination to think that this is copy-cat of off Doctor Who. Just saying, that's all.

And, please, guys, stop calling my scripts a fan-fiction. What makes you think that Universal Lords is of the same to Time Lords? That's because they aren't, pay attention! Damn it.
Everything you've said is what makes people think that? The fact that you said they came to you as an idea after watching Doctor Who. People are going to keep questioning your skills when all you do is talk up your project but never actually show it. Stop talking about it if you aren't willing to show you've got the skills to back up your claims.

Banned
Everything you've said is what makes people think that? The fact that you said they came to you as an idea after watching Doctor Who. People are going to keep questioning your skills when all you do is talk up your project but never actually show it. Stop talking about it if you aren't willing to show you've got the skills to back up your claims.

Yeah. This is like a cause of a person who says they caught a fish THISSSSSSSSSSSS big, and then can't show any proof of the fish.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
No valium readily available... though my best friend did leave a case of beer in my fridge in case I need to resort to alcoholism.

As he would say, "Just looking out for my bestie~" *thumbs*

:p

Even Better..........I fucking need one right now

Mad Skillz
At least he's trying to go for his dream. No reason to step on it.
Not everyone is trying to step on it, some people I've seen in the past have been genuinely trying to help him, but he likes being ignorant of the fact that someone might love to sue him one day for ripping off their IP.

Status
Not open for further replies.