Status
Not open for further replies.
"Training."
*Panda stares into your soul*

*Panda impales you with your own keyboard*

pandacheese2.jpg

:thumbs:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Normally Ankh and the others absorb the medals through the skin but this time Gamel put them through the slot on his forehead(something only Gamel can do). Putting it in that slot might have a different effect then just holding them within there bodies. If it was the same as holding it in there bodies then Maki wouldn't need to do this experiment because Ankh was already holding more then 9 medals until the last episode.

I think Ankh only absorbs his own Taka Medal (which is one), the other one is used for fighting, that's why Ankh said he only got Tora and Lion left when Eiji was fighting in SaGohZo. And that's why Ankh was still a hand in the movie when he had the 2 other cores because he can't absorb them or OOO can have it. So basically you can just say Greeeds put extra medals aside when they don't want to consume, like Kazari having the Kamakiri, or Gamel having 2 Tako before. The same reason you can say Kazari is not complete when he got 16 Cores after fighting OOO but before arriving back at Maki's lab.

Which Medals will Birth have so far?.

I don't think Birth actually has Cores. The Kani, Ebi and Sasori Medals are just gimmicks for toys. Maybe Birth is designed after that, but still not sure.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Not everybody watches J-Drama, you know... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.