The Viewing Globe V3! For the Record, Fish Jerky is the bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to use this as a sig or somethin'? I don't want it.

jokerh.gif

Dibs!

Edit: ~I got a bitchin new sig!!~

Last edited:
boogie woogie feng shui
Actually, the home video I shot with Forever Knight's mom is the manliest movie ever.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I wanted to go see Scott Pillgrim but... DAMNIT! the movie's already gone from all the movie screen in the region!

What the ****?! The movie's been out what...3 weeks max? The still show fuckin' Shrek 4 in places! **** you Shrek!

Not that the movie had much advertising around here, most people I know didn't even know about it.

****!

Scott Pilgrim = Greatest movie made with the absolute WORST promotion in the last 10 years.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Scott Pilgrim = Greatest movie made with the absolute WORST promotion in the last 10 years.

The promotion was worse in French ><

You can bet your ass I'll get the DVD in the first week! (probably not on release, I usually work the day new DVDs come out :p )

Banned
Big Emergancy.

My grandfather has taken a turn for the worse and i'm now in the city helping my grandmother out. It's hard but i'm trying to hold together. He has leveled out now so we are back at their place.

I'm gonna stay overnight so i might not be on her that much in the next day or two.

On the lighter side my Grandmother made me some Phillpino dish, it was'nt bad. After we had some kind of Fried Bannana dessert. She is always exparamenting with new dishes from all over the world and has made some great stuff.

Man, it's times like this that i could use a good woman to lean on....

Status
Not open for further replies.