Dont you people have internet in your hometowns! It's 2009 people install a wifi up your ass or something.

Naah!!! That is only going to come when 2020 comes to my province! *I exaggerated it a bit*

well good for you guys,
Yeah! Good for you.

i go to ren fair, i go with my group and we build a Viking Camp, real type Viking camp no pillaging or anything like that

Again GOOD for you Americans and Japanese that you can instantaneously do things while I can't. Too bad there are less Tokusanime fans here in my vicinity and also in my hometown. :mad: WORSE! No internet there to hook me for the two SUPER HERO TIMES (JAPANESE and AMERICAN)

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
well good for you guys, guess what? I have to wake up at 4 am tommorow cause someone in my house wanted to get there when the gates open. >_<

I had to be at work at 4 am today. Does that make you feel better? :p

i go to ren fair, i go with my group and we build a Viking Camp, real type Viking camp no pillaging or anything like that

We don't have any Vikings at our Faire, but that'd be awesome! We've got Scots, though.

レイモン (雷蒙)
well good for you guys, guess what? I have to wake up at 4 am tommorow cause someone in my house wanted to get there when the gates open. >_<

Ah man, but don't worry when you have time on your computer, you can watch it back.:thumbs:

Kenzan
I had to be at work at 4 am today. Does that make you feel better? :p

We don't have any Vikings at our Faire, but that'd be awesome! We've got Scots, though.

we were always used as Guards for the King and Queen Of Fair, so we ended up in battles with the scots (God they can fight)

If your gona half-ass it and not pillage and rape then just stop going.

uuuuhhh another person who believes all vikings pillaged and raped, on the contrary most Norse/Viking camps were farmers (still Knew how to fight) but some one had to stay and make food and take care of the land and also protect the land.

so back on topic, im still not to sure about the Blade Blade but it got the job done, as for a giant mecha, please no

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
we were always used as Guards for the King and Queen Of Fair, so we ended up in battles with the scots (God they can fight)

We've got a separate guild just for the Queen's Guard. Probably why there's no Vikings. ;)

so back on topic, im still not to sure about the Blade Blade but it got the job done, as for a giant mecha, please no

I like the idea of the Blade Blade, but it looked a little weird to me while it was being used. It got swung around so fast that it looked impossible, considering its size. But yeah, enough mecha in KR.

レイモン (雷蒙)
I'm impress that Blade Blade is very light the way Decade holds.

Single BUT Happy
I think I've kinda given up on Kamen Rider Decade. It's not that it flopped or anything. The further it continues, the more that it kinda pales to me.

I'll just wait for the Cho Den-O series...