CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It was "Aren't you a little old for this? TOMMY." With a mocking tone on the 'Tommy'.

I'm so glad I got that ep on DVD :p

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I bought the 'Legacy of Power' DVD at Futureshop for like 10 bucks :p

also got the SPD one with Shadow (Shadow Ranger rules!) on it. We can't get series set but I guess I can at least grab the best episodes when I find them --.

#MissionMiami
"Aren't you a little old for this?" applies to Udonna and leanbow.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
^Arnt you a little old for this?

I may be old but I can still get the job done!

Actually, Tommy's response was "I may be old, but I can still pull it off."

Yeah, I may have seen that episode a few too many times... :laugh: :buttrock:

#MissionMiami
1. Alien Rangers don't count for ****. They discrased Kakuranger.

2. Merreck was cool. His age was just fine.

3. Kat was sexy. Her age was alright.

4. Daggeron just wanted to **** Udonna. It was clear as day. Jenji was the subliminal message, hinting he wanted pussy.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
I checked the official WABC 7 (the station that airs ABC in my area) website and it says RPM will air on March 7th at Noon and 12:30. That's fine, but how the hell are you gonna air a show without showing any official promos? That leaked trailer on YouTube doesn't count because it was meant for the staff only. Furthermore, there are no press releases and news articles related to the air date of RPM. And finally, the back of the RPM toys say, "Watch it on Jetix" instead of "Watch it on ABC Kids". The people who buy these toys will be fooled by Disney and Bandai. I mean not EVERY PR fan knows that it's an ABC exclusive, especially since this has only been confirmed online ONLY.

Does this sound like piss poor marketing to you?