Lurker
Why would you say that? I think RPM is going to be very cool!

I'm tired of my favorite show being destroyed every year by Disney, the Bringer of Nightmares.

Also, what makes you think it's going to be very cool, we've seen absolutely nothing so far.

Is not impressed right now...
I'm tired of my favorite show being destroyed every year by Disney, the Bringer of Nightmares.

Also, what makes you think it's going to be very cool, we've seen absolutely nothing so far.

Shut up.

FIGHT.gif

#MissionMiami
They obviously do, otherwise there wouldn't be a seventeenth season in the first place. Not to mention things like the high budget, past characters coming back, the continuity being pretty well maintained, etc.

I don't think you understand how expensive a show in its 17th season is. It's very expensive, because Disney has to pay more for everything: things like studio and equipment hire, location rent, cast, crew, etc. all cost more, because these people know the show has the money to pay them more than a usual gig.

Actually, RPM is probably the most expensive series of PR to date. You're talking about $300,000 to $500,000 an episode. I know for a fact the studio rent for RPM is $2 million alone, which is comparable to the average CW series. RPM might also have the most amount of original footage since MMPR. If Disney really didn't care, they would have just Saban'd it, and gave the zords feelings and made them talk.

Instead, we have an epic premise, high production values, lots and lots and lots of original footage, more original non-Sentai Rangers, and -- potentially -- original zord footage.

Disney could quite easily sacrifice all this for another run-of-the-mill series, that costs no-where near as much (like, a 10th of PR's budget). But instead, they do care, and that's why I hate it when people bash Disney.

I believe it. I don't think it's the most expensive but It's right up there at the top. Making a Post-Apocalyptic, polluted looking area in every location of filming takes lots of money, alone. Plus they have to use more Sentai footage (Mecha) then normal. The new staff might have a higher paycheck than the ones before, etc.

Where the hell have you been?. We've gotten storylines, a Blogger talking about the more in depth storyline setup and his role. Behind the scenes pictures. Inside sources have even given the Premiere episodes two thumbs up.

Lurker
I'm tired of my favorite show being destroyed every year by Disney, the Bringer of Nightmares

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ignorant fans are ignorant.

It's NOT FUCKING DISNEY, IT'S THE PRODUCERS. IT'S BRUCE, IT'S JACKIE (YEAH, I FUCKING SAID IT), IT'S KOICHI, IT'S EVERYONE INVOLVED IN A GROUP EFFORT. WANNA BLAME SOMEONE? BLAME THEM.

CHRIST...how thick are some of you?

Facts

-Disney have been keeping the series alive for seven years

-Disney hired Greg and Bruce to reinvent the series. Greg left, and Bruce didnt "get it",

-Disney tried making the series darker, another attempt at validating their investment instead of being dissapointed by it. Politics got in the way and Eddie was fired, Disney hire someone to look after RPM and then they'll see if what he or she does reinvents the series

-Disney were right in removing the season from Disney XD because, again, PR doesnt know what to be presently, and until it does, there not going to risk a confusing season that's grim one minute and campy the next if it proves to be a ratings risk on a new channel.

Disney want PR to suceed, it's PR's present internal problems that are condeming it. If you beleive this company would spend seven years, SEVEN YEARS, wasting THIER money and THIER time on something they were convinced TWICE to keep running are trying to kill it, then you are an idiot.

Last edited:
#MissionMiami
Well actually. Disney is to blame, they approve everything that goes on and they are responsible with promotion which has been shitty the last 3 years.