Digital Artist
theflash1.jpg

I enjoyed the pilot episode. However since I don't really read the comic books, I'm not familiar with the characters at all besides just from wikipedia. So I kinda didn't get the references to the comics. I do know about Thawne though so I wonder if Edward Thawne is Professor Zoom or a whole different character. Harrison Wells is a new character though so it will be fascinating to see what he truly is thanks to that end scene. Makes me wonder if what Crisis is this going to be. Perhaps the Crisis on Infinite Earths. But yeah, I was glad to see Arrow's cameo appearance to show that this is a shared DC universe. The villain felt one-dimensional though but that's probably due to amount of time this show needed for other things. In all, I'm excited for this show as it gives me a Smallville feeling except that he wears a costume.

This was a nice basic superhero story and I have missed that. Guy gets superpowers and wants to help people. He makes a mistake that costs someone their life and decides he needs to do better so that doesn't happen again. Clean and simple, with just a bit of mystery with the "yellow blur" to build an arc around.

Best part was Grodd's cage. I can't wait to see a superhero/ape fight in a prime-time show. Maybe then we can get past the whole notion comic adaptions have to be deadly serious.

D

Dr Kain

The first episode rocked. It felt a little rushed in areas, but other than that, I loved it. I ned the rest of the season now!!!

Digital Artist
3 episodes in and I'm still enjoying this series. The villains have been kinda one-dimensional still. But the special effects have been solid. They are able to show how scary the villains could be. Episode 3 introduced the guy who will become Firestorm. And we continue to see Harrison Wells do sneaky things to end each episode. I really wonder who he is.

D

Dr Kain

I HATE THIS SHOW!! I HATE THIS SHOW!!! I HATE IT!!!! :laugh:

Digital Artist
Yeah I'm loving it too. This week's episode was okay though. Not the best as the villains continue to be underdeveloped. Barry revealing his identity to him was shocking. I was most intrigued with the Harrison Wells/Detective scenes. The mystery on who Wells continues to be interesting.

D

Dr Kain

Yeah I'm loving it too. This week's episode was okay though. Not the best as the villains continue to be underdeveloped. Barry revealing his identity to him was shocking. I was most intrigued with the Harrison Wells/Detective scenes. The mystery on who Wells continues to be interesting.

I thought it was great and makes me mad there is no episode next week. We just had a week without a new episode, and now we have to deal with another one. That is bs!!

I love that he told Iris to pick anything but the Streak.

My only problem with the villains being locked up is that we all know they are going to be let loose by the end of the season. I also think Season 2 is where we will start to see the villains get more development as right now they need to focus on developing their main character. I can not wait until he learns how to use his arms as a tornado.

Was the Supersonic punch an actual attack in the comics? Because otherwise the reason for why he uses it absolutely makes no sense.

Flash has been much better than Arrow's season 3 so far. Most of the irritating parts of Arrow are not on the Flash, at least.