Three Possible Final Fates For The Flash

Staff member
With disaster-in-chief David Zaslav currently making bizarre decisions at WB including the deletion of a complete Batgirl film, people have asked why the heck he went for that one instead of The Flash. We have no clue if Batgirl would have been a bad movie. The Flash, though, is shaping up to be a disaster.
Not on any fault of the movie itself, which like Batgirl, no one has seen — but due to its star Ezra Miller turning into the biggest, most toxic PR nightmare any studio could possibly deal with. This week alone they were charged with felony burglary and before that, they were arrested in Hawaii for second-degree assault.
According to a new article on THR, WB is mulling over three possible decisions for The Flash. One is to axe it, like people have been saying. It’s the one WB project the press and social media would be happy to see go. The second option...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Househusband
They would have not suffer this nightmare if they just let Grant Gustin reprise the role in the first place.

That's the glory of love!
Batgirl a finished film with actors who are not problematic got canceled meanwhile DC is not giving up on this one. He needs to be isolated from the drug that tainted him, fame. Once that happens, family and friends should step in and, if necessary, take drastic measures to get him help. If he is unstable, he needs help, and if he is addicted to drugs, he needs to go to a drug treatment facility. However, he seems to be in so much trouble; I hope he recovers. Also recast the role. Give the role of Barry to an actor who embodies him even in real life.

I believe that, as Ezra's employer, Warner has a duty to encourage him to seek professional guidance. Shouldn't the star's contract include a provision stating that they must maintain their physical and emotional well-being? send him to the HR movie? The man requires counseling. I wouldn't be shocked if, in response to Miller, actors who pursue these multi-movie, decade-long franchise roles are now obliged to undergo psychological testing before actually agreeing to play the part.

In all honesty, I'm sorry for what has happened to him. I recall how excited and respectful he was about playing The Flash in all the interviews leading up to Batman vs Superman back in 2014 when it was initially confirmed he would play the role in the DCEU. Because of what Ezra Miller has been doing for the past few years, the general public now has a damaged perception of the Flash. He was a Hollywood actor who showed a lot of promise. As a longtime fan of the Flash, it absolutely crushes my heart that people won't appreciate the film, which spent almost ten years in development hell, and that there is definitely no studio trust in having a sequel.

The film must be released, but not with him in it. The fact that pop culture movie/TV censoring disregards all of the labor that everyone else put into the creation is something I detest about it. No one's hard work should be wasted as a result of this fuckhead's activities, and no one should suffer as a result. If Warner could find the cash to let Zack Snider to recreate a dud movie, they could find the cash to reshoot this one. It would be right to take this action.

DCEU can't catch a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glowing
He just ask for an apology and currently in a rehab. The movie will still be in theaters without recasting him, they will just wait for the media frenzy to die away.

Turbo power! Ha!
Ezra Miller is currently Lindsey Lohanning is career lets not forget that at certain point Robert Downey Junior was also in a dark place of his career but he changed his ways and it recovered. The rehab could help Ezra if he will help himself.