eck="true">

The Flash will still go to theaters despite the controversies of Ezra Miller

Donovan Villarica

Super Moderator
<p>The Flash has been in production for years but it has been hostage because of Circumstances like recastings and controversies. Irish West who is The Flash’s love interest was originally going to be played by another actress but it ended with Kiersey Clemons. It will also be the final movie where we will see Ben Affleck as Batman. We all know now that a new actor will be getting the role. Sasha Calle is suppose to debut as Supergirl in this movie but this could be her last as James Gunn will be recasting. It will be the catalyst for a Universe Reset.</p>

0preretgf90

Wow, it's been a wild ride for The Flash movie, hasn't it? With all the recastings, controversies, and delays, I can only imagine the anticipation for this film is divided and Polarizing. It looks like a Good movie but I am not sure if I want to watch a movie lead by an A-hole actor.

Arrowneck

I can't believe The Flash movie has finally been given a release date after all this time. I thought this will have the same fate as Batgirl.

descendo233432

Expecto Patronum
Greetings, fellow geek squad. Allow me to gush about the recent news of Michael Keaton suiting up once again as the Caped Crusader. It brings me back to my childhood days, when I savored every moment of the original Batman movies in the theater. I'm practically over the moon with excitement! However, the situation with Ezra Miller as The Flash is a bummer. But let's be real, that casting decision might be re-evaluated post the upcoming movies. It's only fair to give other hard working actors a chance to shine in this iconic role. End transmission.

Awakens

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
Why are you people more forgiving of Ezra Miller than Amber Heard. They both did bad things. The society seem to be more forgiving of men. Yes Ezra uses They/Them Pronouns but they are still presenting as a man and still enjoys male privilege.

Blazingeriffic!

The King Of Blazing.
I just wanted to express my excitement about the recent announcement of Michael Keaton returning as the Dark Knight. This is a truly inspired decision, and I can't wait to see what he brings to the role. Despite any negativity surrounding the casting of Ezra Miller, I believe that this film has the potential to be phenomenal. So let's embrace the change and anticipate a truly unforgettable experience.

Ed Sasso

I am the Omega
Yo, let me tell you something, the news of Keaton coming back as Bats is a massive deal for us kiddo's born in the 80's. Yo, the hype for a Batman film was crazy back in the day. I still got memories of trading Batman cards on the school yard. This trailer, yo, it's insane. But then I gotta think about Ezra Miller and, yo, I ain't feeling it. I got mixed emotions, my man. But one thing's for sure, I'm ready to see Keaton kill it as the Caped Crusader. This is gonna be epic, fo' real.

Melancholy Hill

There's Plastic tree
Damn, I must admit, this Flash film is looking rather promising. I had previously expressed my skepticism about the state of DC and WB, and the presence of that nasty individual Ezra Miller. But upon seeing this trailer, I must say, it appears to be shaping up into a quite delightful movie. Of course, there are concerns about the lead star's personal struggles and potential legal issues, but that should not detract from what could be a visually stunning and thoroughly entertaining film. Let's all cross our fingers and hope for the best. They can just replace Ezra next movie if he refuse to change his life decisions.

BlastMaster87

ArchitectureAficionado"
Dudes and Dudettes, listen up, I don't give a flying flop who plays Barry Allen in this Flash movie. Because, you see, I love the Flash. I mean, I really, really love the Flash. So, whether it's Satan himself in the red suit, I don't care. This movie is going to rock, my friends. It looks pretty gnarly already, and I'm ready to dig in. So, buckle up and get ready for some high-speed thrills, 'cause this is gonna be a wild ride. Hoorah!"

theBRUCE

Listen folks, I gotta be honest with you. I'm not too hopeful about this Flash movie. And it's not just because of Ezra Miller's recent behavior, which, let's be real, has been completely unacceptable. The way WB treated Henry Cavill was just messed up too. You can't trick a dude into coming back for a 5-second cameo and then give him the boot. That's just not right. So, while I hope people enjoy the movie, I've got no intention of throwing any of my hard-earned cash towards supporting it or anything else with Ezra Miller involved. He's got some serious work to do in terms of making amends for his actions, and I won't be contributing to his success until he does. That's just the way it is.

LightSlayer

"My good friends, You know, Robert Downey Jr. was able to turn his life around and become one of the biggest stars in Hollywood, all starting with Iron Man. And who's to say Ezra Miller can't do the same? We all deserve a chance to redeem ourselves, don't we?
So, I'm going to head to the theater and check out this Flash movie. Let's give the guy a chance, shall we? After all, forgiveness is a powerful thing. Everyone deserves another shot, and maybe this film will be the start of a new chapter for Ezra. Here's to hoping for the best

Architect413

exuberant
Bah! Can't believe people are trying to compare Robert Downey Jr. and Ezra Miller. The situations they were in were completely different, and let's be real, RDJ wasn't causing harm to as many people.But I suppose everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves. However, a successful movie does not equate to redemption. Miller needs to actually show regret for his actions and make amends to those he's hurt. Until that happens, I'll reserve my judgment."

Brady21e43214

Listen to me
Bruh, this movie has been in the works for what feels like forever, but finally, it's coming to theaters, baby! I'm a huge fan of The Flash, and I'm so excited to see what they do with the character. It's gonna be epic, bro!

Neptune Wonder

Semper Articulately
I agree with DC separating the artist from the art. Regardless of Ezra Miller's controversies, I believe that the final product will speak for itself. The Flash looks like it's going to be a great film

benimaru

You know what, folks? DC made the smart move by separating the artist from the art. I don't care what's been said about Ezra Miller, the final product of this film is what truly counts. The Flash has been in the making for a hot minute, and it looks like it's gonna be a showstopper! I'm on the edge of my seat to see how the story unfolds. The cast and crew have been putting in the work, and I have no doubt that it'll show in the film. Sure, there's been some controversy surrounding Ezra, but I have faith that The Flash will stand tall and bring a captivating and entertaining experience to all superhero fans out there. I have big expectations for The Flash, and I can't wait to see it in theaters!

Pio

The official trailer looks amazing! The special effects and action scenes look top-notch. I'm definitely getting hyped for this movie.

Bruno

You Don't talk about!
I couldn't agree more, Benimaru! The Flash has been in the making for a while, and it's exciting to finally see it come to life on the big screen. No matter what's happened with Ezra Miller, the film will speak for itself and I'm confident it will be a great one. The cast and crew have put in so much effort and I can't wait to see the final result.

TreyStation64

A Writer seeking his path.
I've been a fan of The Flash for a long time, and I'm so glad that the movie is finally coming out. The controversies surrounding Ezra Miller don't change the fact that this film has the potential to be amazing. The cast, the crew, the director, and the storyline all sound like a recipe for success. I can't wait to see The Flash in theaters! Honestly, I think it's a smart move by DC to release The Flash in theaters despite the controversies surrounding Ezra Miller. The film has been in production for a long time and they lost a lot of money already.

Sergio

Have a mustache, be cool.
I personally cannot support this film and the lead actor. The actions and behavior of Ezra Miller are unacceptable, and it is disappointing that the studio has chosen to keep him in the film. I will not be contributing to the success of a project that supports and perpetuates this kind of behavior.

Latest News