Blade Adept
Okay Toei, as long as your villains aren't hellbent on mass pollution, where the hero has to save the day with the power of...greenhouse gas pumping vehicles.

Nah, it just got subtler. Some people will still bring up the whole 'a hand has five fingers for five rings' or the fact that 'lock sounds like roku(6) and that mu (saMUrai) is another way of reading the kanji for 6'.

And Gaim has 6 slices in his visor. Go look.

Shiver as you hear my ROAR!!!
[HIDE]
1400771890099.png
[/HIDE]
The 16th Heisei Kamen Rider series's name has been revealed as Kamen Rider Drive. The name leads most people to believe that it'll be a vehicle-themed Kamen Rider.

Source: HeroShock

HJU FRONT PAGE:
Kamen Rider Drive the 16th Kamen Rider Series

Holy crap... I called this happening over 2 years ago! Hopefuly we'll get designs based on F1, Stock, Indy, Rally, and Drag racing forms. The Ultimate *has* be a based on air racing.

Also, I'm hoping they use a Smart Key and Shifter gimmick for the Driver (Oh how "punny")... Using "rider keys" that look like the laser etched car keys with the chip inside as a collecting gimmick would definitely work imo.

Last edited:
Okay Toei, as long as your villains aren't hellbent on mass pollution, where the hero has to save the day with the power of...greenhouse gas pumping vehicles.

It'd be an Enetron-powered bike. :laugh:

But seriously, you know Toei would be that obvious with its motifs. Which is unfortunate.

Otaku University Student
Huh. I wonder if how they're gonna incorporate the seven numeral gimmick.

Not to mention the fact that the locks actually look like a number 6. This being the case, I think the gimmick would most likely be keys.

...man, I don't give a crap about the theme. As long as:

- The writing and characters are good/enjoyable.
- The toy designs are unique and innovative.

uTCHuuu kitaaaa
I think he would have a 6-speed Gear Stick in his belt or driver:

1st Gear, 2nd Gear, 3rd Gear, 4th Gear, 5th Gear, 6th Gear, Reverse Gear Hahaha

The collectibles are keys which he would need to use to activate the belt and change form, and in each form there are different speeds :D

If they do keys for the gimmicks then do you think they will do a Gokaiger key for another SHT movie?

Well i always wanted a motorcycle/vehicle/Grand prix racing themed kamen rider because every kamen rider rides in the motrocycle lets hope his motif is motorcycle /vehicle