Status
Not open for further replies.
Shyni
It's as if they got some male legs and stuck them on Femme's body. They look too big on her. Also, her arms look skinny. Hopefully the final product looks better. Or maybe I'll just keep the Souchaku Henshin one.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I want Enter and Escape's metaroid forms now! :laugh:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Do you think Ryukendo will be a future figure release for SHF?

闇 戦士
I wonder when we'll get Cell Jr. As small as they are hopefully they could all be packaged together in a Cell Jr effects set or something.:laugh: But im talking about Bandai so im sure they'll be sold individually just like the Shocker Riders.:shakefist

tumblr_me0xic79841rvt2o5o2_500.gif

HEROW
I don't get what you people are complaining about Femme, she looks just fine. Her legs don't have to be thicker or thinner, what's important is the hips area, and her arms are just fine, a little bit ticker and it's look all muscled up and not like a girl.

Dull Brilliance
^Agreed. I've been scratching my head the past couple of days, trying to figure out what the heck everybody else seeing. Because I see nothing wrong SHF Femme at all.

闇 戦士
Im not seeing it either. But if people have a problem with the way that she looks always has the option to not buy her or get the Figma if that makes them feel any better. She looks fine. Besides....I like my women thick.:laugh:

1292512613673-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.