TRANSFORMERS the Toy Thread - Season 2: JUSTICE WARS

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Okay now THAT is kickass! That's something I could go for!

the SAME Deluxe clogging shelves the world over.

Only now with spikes. :redface2:

In Canada TRU has started putting sales stickers on the Bumblebees. We still got plenty of DOTM ones clogging shelves. I think 7$ of Bumblebee. If you catch the right cashier during a sales they might even let you put the 30% or so off on it as well.

In Justice, We Trust!
In Canada TRU has started putting sales stickers on the Bumblebees. We still got plenty of DOTM ones clogging shelves. I think 7$ of Bumblebee. If you catch the right cashier during a sales they might even let you put the 30% or so off on it as well.

For 5$ I'm tempted to grab myself a First Edition Bumblebee...

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Corbot V Dark Tyrant Upgrade Kit for Prime Voyager Megatron

20121014_091500_1350253012.jpg

Since Corbot is doing that, guess what is Dr. Wu doing?

e16rfm.jpg

Super GT Optimus Prime (Alternity Line)

FblDU.jpg

TFC Shattered Glass Devastator - Perseus is now available for pre-order via RobotKingdom for $499 + shipping

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=TFATFCPER&lang=us

1) 2000pcs LIMITED worldwide (robotkingdom.com exclusive)
2) 6 members (SG Exgraver/ SG Heavy Labor /SG Structor /SG Dr.Crank / SG Neckbreaker /SG Madblender) combine into the powerful Perseus and TFC-007 Rage of Hercules (ROH) Set included.
3) BOTCON style deluxe boxset
4) "Power Of the Perseus" upgrade sets included
5) collection certificate with independent NO.
6) A3 postcard and bio cards

In Justice, We Trust!
Oh my…I think I need that Starsaber! Any suggestions on were I can buy Dr.Wu stuff?

TFC Shattered Glass Devastator - Perseus is now available for pre-order via RobotKingdom for $499 + shipping

http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=TFATFCPER&lang=us
1) 2000pcs LIMITED worldwide (robotkingdom.com exclusive)
2) 6 members (SG Exgraver/ SG Heavy Labor /SG Structor /SG Dr.Crank / SG Neckbreaker /SG Madblender) combine into the powerful Perseus and TFC-007 Rage of Hercules (ROH) Set included.
3) BOTCON style deluxe boxset
4) "Power Of the Perseus" upgrade sets included
5) collection certificate with independent NO.
6) A3 postcard and bio cards

Well, I think it looks amazing, but having just gotten Hercules and Green Giant, I'm going to have to pass on Perseus.

But what is item number 4? the Power of Perseus Upgrade set? Or is that just a new name for the Rage of Hercules set?