The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Supreme Commander?

Optimus Prime? Rodimus Prime? Fortress Maximus? Ginrai? Star Saber? Dai Atlas?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
The Supreme Commander is more tough than you.

OP says... Come at me, Bro!

dsc03609j.jpg

Super Moderator
How much does working in a library pay, out of curiosity? If you don't mind sharing of course.

Library Clerks, which is what I am, on average get about $24,000 to $26,000 a year.

A full-fledged, master-degreed Librarian (which is what I am aspiring to) earns about $51,000-$57,000 a year. It's not balling, that's for sure, but it's comfortable. :sweat:

You're most likely to get more depending on your specialization and your institution. I'm sure a specialized archives librarian will make bank if they work for say, the Library of Congress or the Huntington Library.

In Justice, We Trust!
Library Clerks, which is what I am, on average get about $24,000 to $26,000 a year.

A full-fledged, master-degreed Librarian (which is what I am aspiring to) earns about $51,000-$57,000 a year.

It's not balling, that's for sure, but it's comfortable. :sweat:

It's always good to find work that you actually enjoy. :thumbs:

Super Moderator
It's always good to find work that you actually enjoy. :thumbs:

Yeah, I'm actually really thankful I sort of "found my calling". :sweat: I keep telling people that my job is actually one of my favorite places to be.

As much as I, unfortunately, dislike children, I hope to keep working in children's, youth, and/or young adult services. The work is extremely rewarding and, hell, I'm encouraged to do all the stuff I do on a regular basis anyway: design banners, flyers, read graphic novels, fantasy novels, throw a video game night party. :anime: Can't really complain too much~

HJU's master of disguise
Anyone know anyone that would want this set? I need some quick cash

318986_10151293108628185_1003366914_n.jpg

Batman Arkham Asylum collector's set, minus the game / TDK Joker Movie Master w/ Joker Card / TDK Joker Movie Master "Jail house" outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.