The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
boogie woogie feng shui
Step 1: Acquire Halloween costume - Status : In Progress

Step 2: Create Halloween playlist that isn't a duplicate of last year's - Status : Er....

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I'll be studying for my test. I still don't know how electricity works. :disappoin

Get two fingers, wet them and try sticking them into a live socket... I'll bet you'll definitely know what electricity is by then. Good luck! :anime:

It stinks.
I'll be studying for my test. I still don't know how electricity works. :disappoin

Have you tried rubbing your feet on a carpet and try to shock someone? It's a simple way to learn how electricity works without getting too complicated.

Back in Black
When did this thread turn into Yahoo! Answers?

It's not that. I need to basically learn all correlations in formulas on how to calculate electric field force given charged particles and stuff with the infinite point plane or whatever it's called and the other stuff and now I apparently also should know energy due to electric field.

Now my cookie melted, so I need some good music to make me feel better. I've got Raguyo in the playlist, but that's all I've got right now that's been decided.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
I know what electricity is. -_-

I don't know how it works. I'm getting multiple batteries per problem. :(

V=IxRsq.

If you had used what I said before, you'd know that current will flow through the least resistance. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.