The Viewing Globe - Seriously? I'm Still Alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
boogie woogie feng shui
But Snake Plissken is a grizzled, battle-tested, hyper-savvy special operative-cum-notorious rebel war criminal. This is Jeremy Renner:

IFwOB.jpg

No Fear, No Pain.
Yeah I know, I am not 100% for sure he can do it either, but if he can then it would be pretty badass. At least he has the look for it. I would almost say Ryan Reynolds would be good for the roll, but he is just too, too..."hey I'm Ryan Reynolds!". Who in hollywood right now has the grit, wit, and sarcasam to pull of a decent Snake?

boogie woogie feng shui
Fucking Kurt Russell! The man's only 60, for ****'s sake, since when is that too old to convincingly lead an action vehicle?

If they absolutely have to settle for someone younger and more plastic, which goes without saying they will, they should at least select an actor who can pull off having a Y chromosome.

No Fear, No Pain.
Man getting Kurt Russell to come back would be the most bad ass thing they could do. **** make Harrison Ford the current President and they would sell tickets like free popcicles at the Nevada desert mid summer chilli festival.

Or am I being an over zealous fan boy?

They are dabbling with it being a prequel but they did a novel for that. So yeah why not Kurt?

Why am I imaging a pissed off Russell fighting Ford on top of a train...O__O Why am I the way I am?

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tBM2ZfncoU"]Star Wars Tie Fighter Animation (WIP) by otaking77077 with sounds SFX! - YouTube[/ame]

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
News flash... McRibs will be delayed... Would be available again in December.

No Fear, No Pain.
What is this amazing Gundam Star Wars bullshit that I want to rub all over my body?! Dchoc, ya done did good.

Back in Black
This eBay business is making me angry.

Here's what happened:
[HIDE]
I buy multiple albums from the same seller and the seller did not ship anything for days. I get a message that says that one album that I really want which also is one that I do not yet have is not in stock. The seller offers to refund that album.

I send a message to the seller that says that if it can't be helped, then the seller should send me a refund. The refund gets sent right after I send my message.

I go back to the page from where I first bought it and it says "1 available" but it can't be bought, so I send a message to the seller and the seller says that the item is not for sale because it isn't in stock and the seller asks for a link and for me to check the store. I checked and the link existed even without the item, so I think that it's weird but I let it go.

I decide to buy more albums from the seller of the same artist/similar artists to keep my collection of one album in use and one for display and then I go to the eBay search and I search the originally refunded album's artist name and there's one! It cost more than the one that I bought from the seller, but there's another one on eBay.

I click on the link and guess what? That seller was the one who listed it. It was relisted at a higher price after I was told that it was not in stock! At this point, I already got an invoice so I already had paid for the albums.

I commit buy the new album and I include all the information about what happened and I ask why it was listed at a higher price in the request for total.

The seller sends an invoice for the amount that was listed last and I pay for it and I send a message saying that this is the end of our business.

The seller sends a message a few hours later that says that my album has been relisted.

The seller just sent me a message that says that I will be refunded one dollar on the shipping cost because it will be combined with the other albums (which will be sent a week from now) and that they at the "company" hope that there is no misunderstanding.

Here's the kicker. Two of my albums supposedly aren't in stock! The seller is doing it again! To the same person!

I send a message that says that I will take whatever is there and that I will report them to eBay if I see a single album which I was told was not in stock.

It's stupid to do that to a customer. I have twelve negative feedbacks ready and I will use all of them.[/HIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.