silver FOREVAAH
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWsJPe3eA9w"]???????????????? ??? Kamen Rider ooo - YouTube[/ame]

Why yes, I do know everything
Meh someone beat me to it =/ Sucks that I can't get it till later thanks to the landlord's door being fucking locked T__T Stupid mail...

Budou though
the core medals look alright. the cell medals however seems to have higher details than the dx ones. that shachi cell medal is sexy

WOOT! Just now got it and opened it up, and they look like a bazillion times better in real life than they do in that video. Each medal (core and cell) has so much detail, it's so great! I'm extremely impressed by the amount of detail on the cell medals especially. And the cores are amazing too, I love not being able to see those chips on the inside X3

god damn it !! sighs........... glad to see bandai still has it out for the black set's saswori and ebi to be swapped.......... =_+ you think they woulda fixed the mistake by now but ah well.............

Raxbait: Hip
My dad is in Japan right now and just got me the OOO SP set! :castlerock:
He's looking for the Medal Holder too.

Good luck finding the Medal Holder. I could barely find the one that restocked right before OOO finished. I'm still trying to find another to put my Premium Cell Medals in D=

Oh yeah, I'll be uploading pictures of the Medals soon. I went out for a bit so I could get the Promo Ganbaride set (all you had to do was show the arcade worker a Core Medal =D) I'll post pics of the cards too, even though they don't really have anything to do with the Premium Medals, lolz

Meh, my camera's crapping out on me. Give me about a half hour to recharge and then there shall be pictures ^^;;

Budou though
My dad is in Japan right now and just got me the OOO SP set! :castlerock:
He's looking for the Medal Holder too.

what a cool dad. make sure to tell him to get the fourze driver and burger meal :buttrock:

Good luck finding the Medal Holder. I could barely find the one that restocked right before OOO finished. I'm still trying to find another to put my Premium Cell Medals in D=

Oh yeah, I'll be uploading pictures of the Medals soon. I went out for a bit so I could get the Promo Ganbaride set (all you had to do was show the arcade worker a Core Medal =D) I'll post pics of the cards too, even though they don't really have anything to do with the Premium Medals, lolz
i thought you were going to sell your dx medals and keep the premium ones unless that was someone else? as for showing the arcade worker a core medal, that's cool