Otaku University Student
[Request Fulfilled] MISB DX Forze Driver for DX OOOs Driver

So, here's a proposal for those of you who want to get out of Ozu and want to get into Fourze. I currently have a MISB DX Fourze Driver that I'm willing to trade for a DX OOOs Driver. While a new one would be preferred, I'm fine with an OOOs Driver that is opened, but in pristine condition.

Do PM me if anyone is interested.

EDIT:

Thank you so much for the interest in my trade, but unfortunately a deal has already been made and the Fourze Driver is no longer available.

Last edited:
Where Anime mecha and Toku Collide
Just thought i'd post it here too incase you don't see the PM... I'm interested Actar, but can you just hold onto it till after the 16th of october I still need my OOO driver for a cosplay. It has a BIT of wear on the scanner and small nicks on the silver of the driver but that's cuz I got it second hand as well. If it helps seal the deal I'm willing to throw in the medal holder and all the medals including a gashapon kujaku and condol. I have the boxes for the driver and medal holder, just not the medals. The drivers box is a damaged, again from the previous owner.

Edit: all the medals including the Kujaku and condol, EXCEPT the EX and SP medal sets... I don't have those.

Last edited: