Hello HJU members. After going to Anime Expo for the 5th straight year, I met some friends who are also into tokusatsu. And we both agreed on making Rider cosplays of Black RX(me) and Tajado(him) for next years expo and hopefully Power Morphicon. We would like some insight on the suits, like materials and what not. PLEASE help us out, and I thank you for hearing me out
-dekaranger salute-

Last edited:
HEROW
Hello HJU members. After going to Anime Expo for the 5th straight year, I met some friends who are also into toko. And we both agreed on making Rider cosplays of Black RX(me) and Tajado(him) for next years expo and hopefully Power Morphicon. We would like some insight on the suits, like materials and what not. PLEASE help us out, and I thank you for hearing me out
-dekaranger salute-

What the hell is a "toko"?

I know there are some prop makers out there who have already made a black RX helmet ... id recomend buying it it will make it easiar than making your own and lol "toko" I shouldnt laugh cause I suck at spelling its just musashi03 so funny!:castlerock:

I know there are some prop makers out there who have already made a black RX helmet ... id recomend buying it it will make it easiar than making your own and lol "toko" I shouldnt laugh cause I suck at spelling its just musashi03 so funny!:castlerock:

LOL, I know, its just something I used as a shorten term when texting my friends lol. ANd I'll look into the helmet. thanks

LOL, I know, its just something I used as a shorten term when texting my friends lol. ANd I'll look into the helmet. thanks

Toku is what its normally abrivated to, Im pronouncing the term you created as "To Co" which is why I laughed