Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is great news or terrible news, I'm assuming the latter but there's a listing for a hobby japan magazine for Figuarts for 2000 yen on AmiAmi, I can't really figure out if there will or will not be a figuart included and as soon as we find out that pre-order will disappear into the night. link

There's no way a figuart is going to be included for that price. I think...

俺は太陽の子!
I'm not sure if this is great news or terrible news, I'm assuming the latter but there's a listing for a hobby japan magazine for Figuarts for 2000 yen on AmiAmi, I can't really figure out if there will or will not be a figuart included and as soon as we find out that pre-order will disappear into the night. link

maybe it's a mail order just like the jokerjoker, cyclonecyclone set back sometime ago. but it's still possible. i should have ask the staff when i was there.

update:

i found a description of the book from cdjapan :

Figure collection book release from "S.H. Figuarts" featuring Kamen Rider series and super sentai series! Includes all items released from S.H. Figuarts and upcoming items.

(All product details, including availability, images, language(s), special features, and bonus extras, are subject to change without prior notice. Actual item weight may be different from the one indicated above.)

Description in Japanese

S.H.フィギュアーツ コレクションブック feat.仮面ライダー&スーパー戦隊/ ホビージャパン

2008年のスタート以来、抜群のプロポーションと充実の可動ギミックで着々とファンを増やしている、バンダイコレクターズ事業部のアクションフィギュアシリーズ「S.H.フィギュアーツ」。その魅力を満載したホビージャパンムック「S.H.フィギュアーツ コレクションブック」の最新版が発売決定!! 今号は収録作品を「仮面ライダーシリーズ」と「スーパー戦隊シリーズ」に絞り、現在までに発売された全アイテムから、今後発売が予定されている最新アイテムまで完全網羅。もちろん誌上限定通販も行います! 特撮ファン大満足の1冊にご期待ください!

Last edited:
ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I can see that it's similar to CycloneCyclone JokerJoker...

All Decade's Fault
I swear that between Figuarts and Gunpla, Bandai releases stuff solely to torment me...

OeZzj.jpg
- V3. MAKE RIDERMAN NEXT!!!

013uk.jpg

- I never thought I'd see a bright side to missing out on Figma Strike...

77041552.jpg
- F'ing Juuzo HELL YEAH.

Between these guys and Figma Homura, I damn better get myself a new job before the month ends or else I'll do something drastic....

白き月姫 ファンタズムーン!!
^ S.H Figuarts Fuuwa Juuzo **** yeah!! Saving money now until his release! :buttrock:

2.jpg

Finally watched KR eternal...

I think red flare is only for those who really want to complete the W line, :sweat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.