In Justice, We Trust!
Just watched episode 3. It's refreshing to watch Yuma loose a duel every now and then...I think I'm really starting to get into this now.

優しさの大人少女
i loved that series but had problems of don't have seiyuus were famous unlike Kinoshita Ayumi or Tsuda Kenjiro for instance. Astral for my fave character.

正義の味方
Just watched episode 3. It's refreshing to watch Yuma loose a duel every now and then...

Yeah, it's funny how lame at dueling Yuma actually is, lol. XD His deck is a real noob's deck. It's a good break from all the previous "godly" characters like Yugi and Yusei. But that and the awesome way he wins his duels makes him an underdog you'd want to root for.

優しさの大人少女
Yeah, it's funny how lame at dueling Yuma actually is, lol. XD His deck is a real noob's deck. It's a good break from all the previous "godly" characters like Yugi and Yusei. But that and the awesome way he wins his duels makes him an underdog you'd want to root for.

just could imagined Yuma a bit similar to Godai Yusuke in Kuuga. firstly use the Growing Form. but starting beginners deck unlike Yami no Yugi or Yusei, although he is a super-rookie for an instance.

Banned
Wait.......THIS IS ON NOW?
I heard it wasn't coming until September or October because it had been pushed back due to the March 11th Quake.

So.........how much have i missed?

Budou though
you have missed at least 6 episodes so far lol. only 4 episodes have been subbed.

Budou though
what you mean come back with new series? zexal IS the new and current series. 5d's is over