Status
Not open for further replies.
spoilers

i more interested in the fact that the purple greed has yet to appear

we have 5 medals lodged in ooo and 5 in dr. makie and no way of knowing what will happen next. Plus i like the freezing thing the purple does but its not my favorite design. Also can Anku hold on to the medals or something i know we now have the silver and blue combos but we lost the red combo and we now have a berserk mode combo in the purple i would like to see them do something-personally i though kazari would be dead by now as he was pushing himself to absorb all his core medals i figured he would get killed and the resulting cell medals along with mezool and gamals cores would reform them but its looking less likely we will see them for a while -unless the purple greeed arc causes kazaries death

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Sorry... I'm having a hard time reading your post... :sweat:

Welcome
These aren't even spoilers unless you haven't watched 31.

I am more interested in the fact that the purple greeed has yet to appear.

We have 5 medals inside OOO and 5 in Dr. Maki with no way of knowing what will happen next.I like the freezing ability Putotyra has but it is not my favorite design. Also,can Ankh hold on to the medals?I know we now have Sagozo and Shauta but we lost the Tajadoru and we now have Putotyra who is berserk.Personally,I thought Kazari would be dead by now because he was pushing himself to absorb all his core medals.I figured he would get killed and the remaining cell medals,along with Mezool's and Gamel's cores would combine with more cell medals and revive Mezool and Gamel but it is looking less likely that we will see them again unless the purple greeed arc causes Kazari's death

Translation.I cut out the sentences that didn't make any sense.I also added periods to clarify some questions and where some subjects end.

Edit: I started translating this before you even posted that, Dhoc.It took a while though.

Status
Not open for further replies.