Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger thread(first post has collected info, please READ!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the war thats going to happen is the "Super Sentai War" o_O

No. The movie will have complete version of the Legend War, including the extra warriors. That was announced in the magazines a while back. That's not the movie's main plot though, which takes place in present day and hasn't been shown to involve every Sentai team yet.

min snopp är gul
It's really hard to read from those pictures, but it seems like Barizorg's real name is "Sid Bamick (Shido Bamikku)"

min snopp är gul
Damn Imageshack just gave me a virus. T_T

Seriously? I've never had a problem with Imageshack.

What about tinypic then?
[hide]
15gzhib.jpg

30sd7ba.jpg
[/hide]

Red Falcon
So, is Barizorg coming down from the Gigant Horse to take on Blue in either 11 or 12 ?

min snopp är gul
Tinypic works great. The Joe episodes have all the same plot?

The TV magazine summaries makes it seem like the Shinkenger stuff mainly happens in 11, while Joe fights Barizorg in episode 12.
Episode 11 is basically, Navi tells them to be careful of samurais. The crew goes out to find people with swords and then Tanba shows up. Kaoru comes in shortly after that. Joe is then reminded of his past.
In TV Taro, it says that episode 12 is where Joe and Barizorg finally settles their dispute. I believe episode 12 will give the backstory to both Joe and Barizorg.

I forgot to ask this but ... who is the writer for the Shinkenger 2-part episodes ?

For episode 11, it's Naruhisa Arakawa and Koichi Sakamoto is the director.
There's no info on episode 12, but it should be the same.
So Tanba gives the Double Disc to Joe?

Seems like it. I can't really read what it says, since the picture is really blurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.