One year ago The Last Remnant resurfaced in Remastered form on Playstation 4. Then it appeared on Switch last summer. Now it’s available on even more devices as the game launches its mobile version. You play as Rush Sykes, a man on a mission to rescue his sister and discover the truth being covered up by the ruling class.
THE LAST REMNANT captured the hearts and minds of gamers with its enthralling story, countless characters and intricate battle system, and now features touch controls designed specifically for mobile devices and tablets. In a world filled with “Remnants” – ancient artifacts that grant mysterious abilities to their wielders – players can now uncover the mysteries of Rush Sykes, at home or on-the-go.
- Beautifully enhanced graphics enabled by Unreal®Engine 4, allowing for a more immersive and captivating adventure
- UI (user interface) updates to make it look and feel better than ever before
- Over 100 hours of gameplay
- A unique morale system that changes the outcome of battle
- An intricate battle system where commands change depending on the status of allies and enemies
The Last Remnant Remastered can be found starting today on the App Store and Google Play.