Publisher Iceberg Interactive and indie developer GhostShark Games present Still There, a dark comedy adventure game coming to Switch and PC soon.
Your protagonist, Karl, lives in isolation on his space lighthouse, performing his duties day in and day out. Why is he there, why did he take this job, and what’s in his past? You’ll find out as you explore the lighthouse, solve puzzles, and communicate with Gorky, the lighthouse AI.
“Still There is our passion project for many reasons,” says GhostShark Games. “it’s experimental, it’s something we truly wanted to do that contains many of our rather different perspectives, it’s weird, sarcastic, dark, metaphysical, it has a complex analytical approach to puzzles, and it brims with strong emotions, humor, and things that might break your heart.”
- Maintain your space lighthouse by solving brain-bending puzzles and completing your daily tasks. Urine may be involved.
- Respond to emergency situations, take vital decisions while you unravel the emotional story of Karl’s past.
- Engage in hilarious conversations with Gorky, the station’s AI.
- Confront complex issues, such as depression and grief, in the deeply immersive narrative.
- Soak up the nostalgia with stunning retro graphics and visuals.
Still There will float into the orbit of Nintendo Switch and PC this November.
Every day is the same on the faraway Bento space-lighthouse – until a mysterious radio message breaks through. Evade the past, welcome oblivion, make the perfect Italian coffee. Still There is a psychological adventure game about grief, technical puzzles, wacky AIs and dark humour. How far is far enough?