They have yet to offer an explanation, but the folks at The Walt Disney Company have delayed their upcoming Marvel movie Doctor Strange and the Mountain of Madness by two months. Previously meant for March 25, 2022, it’s now slotted for May 6, 2022. And every time they move one
Latest Forum Activity
|Recent Threads/Start Date|
Today’s the day! After over a year of slowly building up the beta version on Steam Early Access, Studio Aurum has at last finished Monster Crown, their Pokemon-inspired monster trading and battling game. But it’s not just on PC. You can now get the game on Switch for the first time, and it contains all the content that the PC version does.
Monster Crown takes place on Crown Island, a community with a dark past. Long ago, the cruel Philosopher Kings ruled the island, using their dark powers to achieve dominance and torture their subjects. That lasted until the people had enough and rose as one to defeat them. Ever since, Crown Island has been at peace, but that could change if an evil young woman has her way…she’s seeking to bring back the Kings’ dark power, and your main goal is to stop her. You do this by collecting, training and battling the monster species found around the island.
• Make pacts with monsters to receive their protection in return for shelter
• Breed and fuse over 200 base monsters to create your own new species
• Travel across Crown Island with your monster allies to uncover a dark world.
• Make a pivotal decision that will drastically change the ending and post-game.
• Play online to battle and trade, and have your new species reach across the globe.
Monster Crown is now available for Nintendo Switch and PC. Have a launch trailer…