Bruce Timm is partially responsible for one of the greatest animated programs of all time, Batman: The Animated Series. The landmark show spawned an entire DC cartoon universe of spinoffs — Superman, Batman Beyond, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, Static Shock, and technically The Zeta Project — but even though
Latest Forum Activity
|Recent Threads/Start Date|
We said it’d happen, and once again we were right (we’ll get it wrong one of these days). The third-person RPG Starlight Alliance is now available for PC and Switch, created by Origamihero Games, the same party behind Heart Chain Kitty. As with that game, this one is the creation of Bernhard Politsch.
Starlight Alliance takes place in the future where the Earth has been destroyed, but mankind has established a relative peace in space stations high above the charred planet, where they co-exist alongside aliens and robots. That peace is in danger of falling apart, however. The electronics that run the cities are starting to malfunction, and the drones are starting to turn on people. It’s up to soldiers Lea and Cyris to get to the bottom of what’s really happening. Half the time you’ll be exploring, the other you’ll be shooting…whatever’s behind this doesn’t want you getting close!
- Switch between two playable characters at any time.
- Explore a colorful yet dark dystopian environment – on Earth and in space!
- Enjoy an original chiptune soundtrack.
- Engage in fast-paced combat with two fighting styles: Shoot or Punch!
- Solve light puzzles featuring jumping, shooting, warping, and more.
- Gather materials and craft new armor, shields, and weapons.
- Follow the main story or delve into side quests.
- Gain experience, level up, and learn new skills!
- Face multiple bosses or take part in more challenging fights against several powerful opponents.
- Play through a 15-hour long campaign.
Starlight Alliance is out now for Switch and PC, at a price of $9.99.