Today, NIS America unveiled 3 brand-new titles that will be sure to delight gamers across the U.S.
The Witch and the Hundred Knights
Adopting high-res, fully 3D environments and characters, as well as a dark fantasy world brought to life by Takehito Harada, The Witch and the Hundred Knights will deliver a brand-new action RPG experience from Nippon Ichi Software! In The Witch and the Hundred Knights, being bad is good! Save the innocent or take part in the ransacking—it’s all up to you! The Witch and the Hundred Knights will hit store shelves in early 2013.
- A hundred knights at your command: A plethora of ways to utilize your 100-man team!
- Multiple weapons: Equip up to 5 weapons to maximize your combo abilities!
- Chain attacks: The higher you build your chain, the greater damage you will unleash!
- More details coming soon!
There exists a small galaxy in the universe containing seven worlds, shimmering in seven colors… These worlds exist and act independent of one another. This has allowed them to develop and nurture rich, unique cultures. Then one day, a decree was sent out…
- Expansive worlds to explore: Travel freely on each world to explore and find treasures and items. Monsters are roaming about, so be cautious or fight them head-on and make them your subservient peons!
- Free-roaming style battle maps: Use Combo attacks to execute spectacular moves with your allies! Destroy Crystals on the battlefield to activate Hyper mode!
- Moe Kill: Execute the Moe Kill technique to enslave enemies and turn them into items by exploiting their weaknesses!
- Customization: Create a full cast of characters! Customizable body parts, facial expressions, and job classes!
In a world where science has become a thing of the past, people have come to fear this ancient form of knowledge as magic spells and curses. Now a young man named Alto sets off for the mysterious Ivy Tower, which houses ancient relics of the lost art of science.
- Dungeon crawler-style action RPG: Form a team of 3 characters to explore the dungeons of the Ivy Tower! Characters can easily switch in and out from the frontline to the backline.
- Randomly-generated dungeons: Explore different dungeons and cash in on the loot!
- Personalities: Create your own character, from job class to unique personalities! The personality will greatly change the character’s fighting capabilities, so choose well!
- Customization: Customize your character fully with the character creation feature. Even weapons can be customized!