Hell Let Loose is the name of an ambitious WWII first-person shooter from developer Black Matter. The game went into production in 2016 and launched a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2017. Now it’s close enough to completion that it’s ready for beta testing, and you could be one of the first.
Those who preorder the game now will gain access to a series of beta tests before its June launch — the earliest of these is scheduled for April 5. The Soldier Pack gives you one copy of the game and permission to enter three betas, as well as two additional beta keys to share with friends (each worth three betas). The Unit Pack (which comes at a 10% discount) gets you SIX game codes — one for you and five for your friends — plus the three-beta access.
- Hell Let Loose is a realistic multiplayer World War II first-person shooter with open battles of 100 players with infantry, tanks, artillery and a shifting front line. At its core is a unique resource-based strategic meta-game that is easy to learn, but hard to master. This is World War II at a scale you’ve never played before.
- An Epic Theater of War :Take to the battlefield in 50 vs. 50 multiplayer across huge maps. Choose one of 14 playable roles within infantry, recon and armor unit types, each equipped with different weapons, vehicles and equipment. Play as an officer, scout, machine gunner, medic, engineer, tank commander and more to experience every aspect of World War II combat.
- Unprecedented Scale: Placing you on real-scale iconic battlefields of World War II is at the heart of the Hell Let Loose experience. Historical vehicles, weapons, uniforms are intricately detailed, and the combat is as brutal and bloody as it was on the day. Combat takes place on huge, to-scale maps from real battle locations, recreated using archival aerial photography and satellite imagery in stunning detail using Unreal Engine 4.
- A Unique Meta-Game: Fight for victory by breaking through the enemy lines on a large, evolving battlefield. Manage resources and supplies to call in support, reinforce strongpoints or flank enemies. Strategy is key to success.
- Fight Together, Win Together: Hell Let Loose is not all about kill/death ratios and unlocks – teamwork is central to gameplay. Communication is essential. Players work together beneath the leadership of officers and their commander to take strategic targets on the battlefield and dominate the opposition. Hell Let Loose is a game that demands teamwork and communication not only to win, but to survive.
Hell Let Loose will officially enter Steam Early Access on June 6 (also known as D-Day).