.... You're not even reading what I said. I didn't say Kyoryuger should copy Dairanger or anything to a tee. But it is copying things without having any of the impact or "drama" those things it's copied had. Its plots are shells of previous plots. That does not then follow that this show should do exactly the same thing as those. How you don't get that is beyond me.
You can say Torin and Kaku's stories are different. That's frankly irrelevant. It's what the shows did with those stories that's the issue. From the look of it right now, Kyoryu looks like it's just dropping the story like it's done the other stories because they've run their course and it's back to the crazy.
I'll put it as simply as possible: Kyoryu says "This Sentai did this, so we'll do it too. GaoSilver is from another time, we'll do that with Gold. Kaku defected from the enemy, so did Torin. Where do we go from there? Nowhere."
No, I get exactly what you're saying, and I'm saying that what you're doing is grasping for straws, looking for something wrong to find. First you complained it was copying the Kaku storyline and then when it was proven that it doesn't, now you're saying that it didn't "do with that story" what it should have done. The facts are simple:
It didn't use the Kaku storyline, so it shouldn't and couldn't do with it what YOU think it should have done. The criticism is all the result of your imagination. You simply set yourself up for failed expectations, and that's all your fault.
Don't you see how you're looking how you're simply grasping for straws? If you didn't insist it was copying the Kaku storyline in the first place, then you wouldn't be having this second, nonsense complaint, regardless of whether you think it should have copied it, or that it should do with it something else.
I'd also suggest you stop pretending that you didn't complain that it was copying then afterwards complain that it didn't copy it properly. This is what you said:
So the Torin = Deboss plot is already resolved, and it's back to the status quo? This is the problem with this show: it borrows so many plotlines from previous shows but plays them on fast-forward so that everything can go back to zany, "keep smiling!" normalcy. Kaku being a Gorma in Dairanger lasted several episodes and felt more dramatic. Lots of things were at stake. There were ramifications. Here it's just a stumbling block you quickly get over with and forget about.
You said it "borrowed" (i.e. copied) a plotline (Kaku, which is now proven not true), and "played it fast forward" and now the aftermath is different (i.e., didn't copy it exactly). As I've said, "absolutely wrong".
And finally, we don't really know if it does go "Nowhere". The series isn't over yet. Again another made up criticism that I'm sure will come up again at the end of the series. At the end of the series: "I can't believe that they revived that storyline again now even though they killed it off at episode 29". The storyline hasn't ended yet.