Zander got me kinda hard for a Gundam toy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9iBSPTd3Ww"]"Wing Gundam Zero Custom" [Arch Enemy Collectors Series] Bandai action figure review - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQr9RQBFDrA"]"Tallgeese III" ArchEnemy Collector Series action figure review - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePt5498pfy4"]Gundam Review : Arch Enemy Series Aile Strike Gundam ( review ) - YouTube[/ame]


There's even a Laucher Strike Gundam... I have all four mentioned. :laugh:

061105102.jpg


EDIT: It's also not 8inch, but rather 7.5 inches according to some websites.
 
Last edited:
The links you posted for the Wing Zero Custom & Tallgeese III Archemeny line got me hard. I think I'll be going that route. Any idea of the original Tallgeese was released in that line?.
 
There was a Gundam Wing toy line that was released in America.

I believe they were 5 to 6 in

They had all the suits from the show. I also believe they continued the toy line into G Gundam

Like this one:
gwdeathscythehell1-1.jpg


I used to have all the model kits and action figures, but they were all stolen back when I lived with my folks.

some jerkoff stole my toys, money, games, etc


EDIT:

found it for ya

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tallgeese-B...ultDomain_0&hash=item1e67d18fbc#ht_500wt_1287
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top