Barbie Girl by AQUA will be featured in the Barbie movie, Kinda

While Oppenheimer may offer a deep and thought-provoking cinematic experience, I'm personally more inclined to watch the Barbie movie. It brings back nostalgic memories and promises a cheerful and uplifting story. Sometimes we all need a break from the seriousness of historical events and immerse ourselves in a world of imagination and joy.

Looks can be deceiving
Dua Lipa plays one of the Barbies in the movie, so she sang the main themesong.

Anime Sucks
Oh no, the thought of the Barbie Girl song, Nicki Minaj, and Ice Spice in one song sounds like a nightmare to me. I can't stand the repetitive and annoying melodies of Barbie Girl, and adding annoying rap artists like Nicki Minaj and Ice Spice to the ear tortureonly makes it worse. It's like a nightmare straight out of Satan's playlist. This is dusgusting!

It's interesting how the courts considered Barbie Girl a parody and protected it under copyright law. I guess it's all about the intent behind the song. Aqua must have been relieved when they won the lawsuit.

Try once more like you did before Sing a new song,
I am more excited about the Dua Lipa Song over that annoying Rap bastardization of Barbie Girl.

Crazy!
There are people who threatened they will not watch the movie if Barbie Girl will not be used so they find a way to make it happen by sampling.

I heard the Nicki Minaj version, It sucks and I felt like I wasted minutes of my life.