I also love the changes they made. I remember in the original when Cloud crossdresses he did that by buying things and doing some simple task like going to a star to buy a dress and a wig. The dance mini game with Andrea is much more better. I mean everyone enjoyed it and it also developed Aerith more as a character because we saw a fun loving side of her.

While waiting for the episode 2. The episode 1 is going to have a dlc called Final Fantasy VII integrade. The main character of this DLC is Yuffie. She will have her own adventure before she gets to meet Cloud and the gang.

Fans are kind of divided. Some are happy that episode 1 gets revisited while others are mad because they think Square Enix is Milking the remake. I am excited to play it. It is a new story that will make us know Yuffie more before she joins the team.

Complete Global saturation
I heard the Yuffie dlc will not be coming for the ps4 version of the game. This is Sony's strategy to make people buy a ps5.

I heard the Yuffie dlc will not be coming for the ps4 version of the game. This is Sony's strategy to make people buy a ps5.
That is an outrage, I should have not purchased the ps4 version in the first place. They just made my copy obsolete because it cannot have the dlc compatibility. This hurts!

This dlc could be a great preparation for episode 2 because she will be playable by then. Having a copy of this one prepares you to learn how to use Yuffie. I just hope whatever skills we get to give her on this game will carry over on episode 2.

This is all new content because I don't remember Yuffie having her own adventure in the original game. She was just a mere party member.

Administrator
Staff member
Now Suddenly I remember the shooter game starring Vincent. He got a full game while Yuffie only got a dlc. I think SE wanted Yuffie to be a fan favorite on the next episode because that is when she will debut as a party member.

So this is not the real episode 2, it is an additional new scenario created to flesh out Yuffie as a character. I hope Vince will have his own dlc next. Vince is my favorite character in the whole series. Oh Sid should have his spin off too since he is like on every single Final Fantasy game. I can't wait to play this since I replated episode one for about 12 times already.

Integrade is not episode 2. Episode will continue where episode 1 left off.

All I know is I want to play this so bad. I love the leading female character. She is so brave. I love her outfits too.
A PS5 is sop expensive, I can cry.