DLC Content On The Way For TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge

Staff member
<p>Critics praised TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge when it came out for modern consoles and PC last year. A new installment in the storied tradition of Ninja Turtle beat-em-ups, it retained the spirit of 90s arcade action while updating it to feel fresh again. Now publisher Dotemu and developer Tribute Games say they’re giving us more, which is fine with us.</p>

This Game deserves all the criticism and hate it gets. Seriously April O Neil's moveset is a frame by Frame copycat of Karin Kanzuki's moveset. They stole moves from Street fighter without permission.

Not sure about this DLC. I mean, survival mode can be fun for a while, but it can also get repetitive pretty quickly. I hope they add some variety to keep it interesting. As for the new color palettes, it's a nice touch, but I'm more interested in the new characters they mentioned. Usagi Miyamoto sounds cool, but I hope they bring in some other fan-favorite characters as well.

Master of Furry Fashion
Shredder's Revenge was such a blast to play, and I'm glad they're adding more content. The survival mode sounds like a challenge, and I'm ready to test my skills against those Foot soldiers. I loved the base game, and I'm thrilled that Tribute Games is continuing to support it. Survival mode sounds like a great way to challenge myself and see how long I can last against the Foot soldiers. And the new color palettes for the Turtles will definitely add some visual variety

I'm not really a fan of survival modes in beat-em-up games. I prefer a more structured experience with levels and a story to follow. The new color palettes are a nice touch, but I hope they bring more substantial content with this DLC. It would be great to see new levels or even some additional game modes that offer a different gameplay experience.

This DLC looks like it'll be a lot of fun! I can't wait to play TMNT: Shredder's Revenge again with the new survivor mode. It'll be a lot of fun to take on wave after wave of Foot soldiers and put my talents to the test. And the Turtles' new color palettes are a terrific way to inject some personality. I'm counting down the days till Dimension Shellshock is out!I love a good challenge, and the prospect of going off against unending waves of enemies sounds exciting. The addition of new color palettes is also a welcome feature. It's always enjoyable to change around the appearance of your characters. I'm hoping they'll disclose more information about the other new characters shortly. This DLC certainly held my curiosity.

Resistance is Futile
I'm a little wary of this DLC. Survival mode can be fun, but I hope they add some interesting tweaks or objectives to keep it interesting in the long run. The new color palettes are a good cosmetic addition, but I hope they don't limit themselves to only visual customisation. With this DLC, I'd want to see some new gaming features or difficulties included.

This DLC seems like a great way to expand on the already awesome TMNT: Shredder's Revenge.

I'm a bit disappointed that the DLC is focused on survival mode. I was hoping for more story content or additional levels to explore. The new color palettes are cool, but I hope they bring something more substantial to the table. It would be great to see some new gameplay mechanics or maybe even some cooperative modes. I'll keep an eye out for more information, but for now, I'm not overly excited about this DLC.

Capcom should sue the creators of this game for plagiarizing moveset of street fighter characters. April literally fights like Karin