I don't like Sonon at first because he looks like the run on the mill JRPG character but he grew on me as the game progress. Yuffie is a refreshing lead because she is the anti-Cloud. She gave me the different perspective when I played her.

I like it whenever he calls Yuffie Boss, He is a compilation of him saying it. He is so Polite that he called someone younger than Him Boss,

Hear me out! I think Sonon is alive. He became an Azul! If he died we would have seen him die but it is kind off offscreen. He might comeback as a brainwashed enemy for Yuffie to kill off in a future episode.

His death is sad but it is nothing compared to Jessie's death. I really want Jessie to survive and get to know her better.

His death is really saddening. I thought he will be an additional character for the team in episode 2. Imagine how could would have been to see him as a team member for episode 2. He could have been the replacement of a character who is about to die.

To the People who are shipping them to become a couple.... Who wronged you? Why did you develop such disturbing mind set. Sonon have brotherly feelings for her. They are not romantic. You guys needed to go to Church.

Any new character we met in future episode that don't exist from the original are most likely to die.

I cried when he died and I know more characters will cry, I have to be ready for the worst.

The Microsoft Azure Architect Design Exam fashions had been modified. The Microsoft After going through so much suffering, he takes on the role of a protective and comforting older brother. Though I feel like he should have been given more time to develop, his role was done quite capably considering the short amount of time granted for the DLC. He's really chill, knows how to play the system, and, to be told, appears like the kind of guy who, if not for the war and the pain he endured, wouldn't hurt a fly. Unfortunately, his untimely demise was inevitable.