Administrator
Staff member
I just finished this game and I loved every single minute of it. Yuffie is fun to play and she have skills cloud and the Gang cant do because they are not ninjas like her. I also love Sonon, he is a great addition to the series.

Yuffie is amazing. I am going through depression so characters like Cloud and Lightning will be extra downer for me. Her cheerful personality made the experience enjoyable for me. Her gameplay is fun too and I will main her once she is an available team mate. I wish we can select their outfits because I like her moogle outfit over her ninja outfit. There is something cute about and it reminds me of Garnet.

I am confused by the ending because Zach is alive. Can someone please explain to me what is going on. Also In the episod 1 of VII remake I saw a scene of Yuffie with long hair but she have short hair on this game and this game is suppose to be a prequel. Please try to clear me from this confusion.

I wish Yuffie never removed her Moogle Poncho. I love that outfit so much that I want to cosplay it,

I enjoyed Playing Yuffie over Cloud and company. Her agility made her fun to control and I love how flashy her attacks too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Intergrade is longer because this DLC had been fun. I don't care about Yuffie in the original but this remake made her awesome.

I enjoyed this DLC more than the main campaign! It is really that fun!

I like this DLC because it managed to make me like Yuffie, I was not a fan of her in the original but this DLC made me want her to join the team as soon a possible.

This Game made me excited to see Yuffie join the main team. She will be great replacement to the person who will die. I am sure you know who I talk about.