Final Fantasy 15 fans had been anticipating the release of numerous DLCs to enhance their gaming experience. When these DLCs were abruptly canceled, their joy turned to disappointment. The decision to cancel the DLCs was made because the resources and themes initially earmarked for Final Fantasy 15 were shifted to the production of the widely anticipated Final Fantasy 7 remake and Final Fantasy 16. This sudden shift left fans disappointed and concerned about the franchise's future. In response to the disappointment caused by the canceled DLCs, Yoshi P, the director of Final Fantasy 16, addressed the concerns of the fanbase. Yoshi P acknowledged the fans' frustrations and assured them that Final Fantasy 16 would be a complete and finished game, eliminating the need for any additional DLCs. This commitment to delivering a comprehensive experience from the start aims to prevent a similar letdown and restore faith in the Final Fantasy series. With Yoshi P's reassurance, fans can now look forward to embarking on an exciting journey in Final Fantasy 16, confident that the game will fulfill their expectations without the reliance on future DLC content.

The canceled DLCs may have left us feeling down, but Yoshi P's reassurance gives us a reason to remain optimistic. It's a chance to embrace the upcoming journey in Final Fantasy 16, knowing that the developers are dedicated to crafting a complete and fulfilling game.

I still remember how angry I am from the cancellations. I still wish they will finish them someday. It is a painful betrayal and I cannot forgive them.

Yoshi P's attempt to address our concerns feels more like damage control than genuine empathy. How can we trust his words when the cancellation of the DLCs was such a significant letdown? It's hard to believe that Final Fantasy 16 will truly be a complete and finished game without any additional DLCs. The cancellation of the DLCs has shattered any faith I had in the future of the franchise. It seems like the developers are more interested in chasing after the next big thing, rather than delivering on the promises made to the loyal fanbase.

Chosen One
It's great to hear that Final Fantasy 16's main campaign will offer a complete story right from the launch, without the need for any DLC. It's always satisfying to dive into a game knowing that the full narrative experience awaits us. I can cool my jets now because Final Fantasy 16 will have a complete story when it launches. No need to buy extra stuff later!.

The absence of DLC doesn't necessarily mean Final Fantasy 16 won't have any additional content in the future I think it is better that way because Final Fantasy 15 is a mess of a gaming because of canceled DLCS.Yoshida's approach to Final Fantasy 16 indicates a strong belief in the world of Valisthea and the story of Clive. He wants to see if players worldwide resonate with these elements before considering any additional content.

The absence of DLC doesn't necessarily mean Final Fantasy 16 won't have any additional content in the future. Yoshida mentioned that they are open to exploring DLC or spin-offs once they gauge players' interest in the game and its characters. By prioritizing the players' interest and satisfaction, he wants to ensure that any additional content enriches the experience rather than feeling tacked on or unnecessary. Fantasy 15 received additional story content through DLC packs but ends up getting canceled which angers fans

Yoshida considers Final Fantasy as one of Square Enix's vital franchises, alongside Dragon Quest and the Kingdom Hearts series..It seems like they want to provide a complete experience without any additional content. It is better to have a complete game than end up having broken promises.

Final Fantasy XVI's lack of DLC plans demonstrates a proactive effort to learn from past experiences and prioritize a complete experience right from the beginning. By focusing on delivering a satisfying game centered around Valisthea and Clive's story, the team strives to create an immersive world that captivates players and deeply resonates with them.It's interesting to observe how Final Fantasy XVI's decision to forgo DLC relates to the previous backlash surrounding Final Fantasy XV. The cancellation of DLCs for XV generated disappointment among fans who had high expectations for further exploration of the game's world and characters. However, with Final Fantasy XVI, producer Naoki Yoshida appears determined to address these concerns by prioritizing a complete and satisfying experience right from the start.