Your favorite "Dark" Power Rangers storylines

I liked the MMPR arc where the team discovered that Jason had a couple dozen bodies in his backyard and half-eaten internal organs in his refrigerator and confronted him in that really dramatic intervention scene. And also when it was discovered that Kimberly was secretly selling her body to fuel her drug abuse problems in that episode "It's Morphine Time." Powerful stuff.
 
Gruesome Violence and Sex in PR? Naw

The ability to say the word "KILL" and show a kiss thats more than a lame peck...now THAT I would be all for!
 
Yeah, I can see that happening. Full on Ranger Romance scenes with nudity and/or slash.

Interesting and gruesome death scenes as the MOTW kills off civilians...

It'd make the Sopranos look tame.

Yyyeeah, see I've never wanted that out of Power Rangers. All I want is interesting/good writing. It doesnt even have to be mature, as long as it entertains.

What good is nudity and blood/gore if they can't write an interesting episode around it.
 
Yyyeeah, see I've never wanted that out of Power Rangers. All I want is interesting/good writing. It doesnt even have to be mature, as long as it entertains.

What good is nudity and blood/gore if they can't write an interesting episode around it.

Well the episodes are interesting the problem is Boukenger as a Super Sentai series is not interesting AT ALL.

So they have to make due.

I'll give them this, PR with sex scenes, violence and blood would INSTANTLY and TOTALLY obliterate "Heroes" and everything else out there.

Just imagine the conversations you'd be having...

"Say what happened on 'Heroes'?"

"I don't know, I was watching SPD on Showtime last night. And dude, they had a threesome."

"NO way."

"Yeah, the blue ranger banged both of his teamates and then they blew this shark-looking dude away with the Canine Cannon."

"Awesome."

NOTE: The above is meant strictly in jest and not to offend anyone, I deeply apologize if it is offensive to anyone for the somewhat vulgar content it contains.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top