Igadevil Mr. Kamen Rider Dec 20, 2008 #11 The Spy Who Loved Me immediately sticks out as a favorite of mine, but there's a lot of good ones so it's hard to choose.
The Spy Who Loved Me immediately sticks out as a favorite of mine, but there's a lot of good ones so it's hard to choose.
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Dec 20, 2008 #12 Tomorrow Never Die, mainly because of Michelle Yeoh and Teri Hatcher. :buttrock: That scene was insane! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcRbEPRt1_Y"]OH YEAH!!![/ame]
Tomorrow Never Die, mainly because of Michelle Yeoh and Teri Hatcher. :buttrock: That scene was insane! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcRbEPRt1_Y"]OH YEAH!!![/ame]
KAGEKI It stinks. Dec 21, 2008 #15 ^ Agreed, I pretty much grew up watching those. I did like The World Is Not Enough and GoldenEye.
Lustful Butchery Throwing Some Justice! Dec 21, 2008 #16 Tomorrow Never Dies. It was my first & still my fav.
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Dec 21, 2008 #17 ForeverRed said: Tomorrow Never Die, mainly because of Michelle Yeoh and Teri Hatcher. :buttrock: That scene was insane! OH YEAH!!! Click to expand... I'm still miffed Michelle Yeoh never got her proposed spinoff series...
ForeverRed said: Tomorrow Never Die, mainly because of Michelle Yeoh and Teri Hatcher. :buttrock: That scene was insane! OH YEAH!!! Click to expand... I'm still miffed Michelle Yeoh never got her proposed spinoff series...
Shougo B'Stard Would like to change his avatar Dec 21, 2008 #18 Fayt Leingod said: I'm still miffed Michelle Yeoh never got her proposed spinoff series... Click to expand... They WERE planning to bring her back in Die Another Day, but Yeoh supposedly couldn't do it. Not that it would have meant much in that hideous, horrible, awful, franchise-slaying movie.
Fayt Leingod said: I'm still miffed Michelle Yeoh never got her proposed spinoff series... Click to expand... They WERE planning to bring her back in Die Another Day, but Yeoh supposedly couldn't do it. Not that it would have meant much in that hideous, horrible, awful, franchise-slaying movie.