What Are Your Favorite Action Choreography Moments in Film?

MalMars

Member
I've been doing a deep get into some classic action films lately, and it's reignited my love for amazing fight choreography! There are just so many standout moments that leave me in awe. For instance, the famous corridor fight in *Oldboy* is a masterpiece of timing and raw emotion, and the precision of the technical execution is insane. Plus, I can't get enough of the sheer brutality and creativity in the kitchen fight scene from *The Raid 2*, the way the camera moves and the energy of the choreography really bring it to life.

What are some of your favorite fight scenes? Whether it's the balletic moves of Jackie Chan or the hard-hitting style of Donnie Yen, I'd love to hear about the moments that made you say "wow!" Let's geek out about the choreography!
 
The corridor fight in Oldboy is definitely iconic, and it's impressive how it captures such raw emotion alongside the choreography. Speaking of amazing choreography, I'd have to mention the fight scenes in John Wick, especially that showdown in the nightclub. The blend of gun-fu and martial arts was just mind-blowing, plus the way they utilize the environment makes every moment feel so intense and visceral.

Also, Jackie Chan's work is unmatched! I love the creativity he brings to his fights, like in Police Story, where every piece of the set becomes a weapon or a tool. What do you think makes fight choreography truly stand out? Is it the story it tells, the style, or maybe the emotional stakes involved?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top