Wraithstrike
Resident Precureologist
It's after April Fools day, and that means not many folks on the internet are expecting to get pranked.
Here's my thought. I want to dummy up a website to look like CNN, with a headline news story about XBOX Live retiring the letter X, the word "Dark" and the number 69 from all current and future gamertags as of April 12th.
I need to find a way to make this happen, and spread it through the web. If you know of a way to make that website tell me how. Then once we have it up, I'll send out the link to you guys, and you should spread it the best way possible.
Here's my thought. I want to dummy up a website to look like CNN, with a headline news story about XBOX Live retiring the letter X, the word "Dark" and the number 69 from all current and future gamertags as of April 12th.
I need to find a way to make this happen, and spread it through the web. If you know of a way to make that website tell me how. Then once we have it up, I'll send out the link to you guys, and you should spread it the best way possible.
Last edited by a moderator: